Skip to main content

If big brother is on 2015 what would you want

I want a daily show 6 nights a week. Separate from the eviction shows. If there is no room on the main network, than I want it on a digital channel. They already use flashbacks for things they never put in the show, or from past episodes. So what does it matter if people are missing episodes?

A live stream would be fine. I would even accept a partial live stream,

Adults content. As much as I'd love to see some of the girls tits, I actually just want it for the adult conversations. So we can actually find out some of this 'non PG' stuff we keep hearing ex housemates talk about which goes on.

To be honest with more content, the fact there are lame tasks is less important. I however do not want tasks which dominate the landscape of how they live for days on end.

No one going in the house but intruders, if need be.

I would also like something different where as well as nominations, people are also put up by other means. Not quite sure how, whether it's by every 4 weeks everyone is up. Whether there's something where for every 40 nomination points you get, you don't go up. If you get under a certain amount in a month, you go up. I also don't want housemates knowing points.

definitely nude shower

definately!! WE NEED THAT, IF WE ARE TO FORM JUDGEMENT.

Seriously, if they are going to pick types for 2015, then they should focus on the types...

I'd love to see a truckie bogan who wears those navy blue singlets while not trucking, one of those mothers who ONLY drive a 4WD in the suburbs, the person who thinks it's acceptable to park in a disabled spot w/o being disabled, a on-Aussie, someone who was in another (international) big brother, a person who lives alone, etc....

We need more variety!

endemol were just congratulating nine for their success with the 'family friendly' format on their site today, so dont look forward to anything being any different

Housemates should nominate in-front of one another. Why hasn't this been done yet?

Aside from creating tension, it would allow each housemate to better evaluate the game from multiple perspectives rather than just their own. It would encourage everyone to be more direct rather than the same old "I'll gossip about you but pretend to be cool with you" crap that they do every year. I just think it would strongly identify where people stand.

HMs to be fans of the show that actually audition. Not wannabe rockstars or models and actresses, not friends of past hms nor hand picked actors via their management.

I don't want any past HMs involved with the show at all. You had your 5 mins of fame now fuck off. We don't need stars made out of this show.

No ridiculous spoon fed story lines.

Live streaming
Uplate
Adult only content shows
No outside interaction
Stricter rules (no noms talk etc)
Creative tasks
No late intruders

They had better do something because if it's the same as it was this year I'm so over it and ATM I'm pretty sure I won't even bother watching. I'm sure I'm wouldn't be the only one who thinks that.

It's pretty pissy when you learn more about hms in their eviction packages than you did while they were in the house. I've watched every episode but feel like I've missed most of the season.

Back