Skip to main content

I wish Skye would...

Brent

Articulate her words!

I know EXACTLY how she was feeling in that moment in the conversation with the group. Ryan's comment was CLEARLY aimed at her with "positivity" etc. She called him out on it and he got snippy.

Ryan is the most condescending bastard in the history of Big Brother.

Sandra is the most immature whiny bitch because she knows she's going home.

I wish Skye could have just slashed vicious words on Ryan:

"This is exactly what I'm talking about, Ryan you are condescending, every conversation feels like you are giving me a lecture or you're telling me how to improve myself - you're not the beacon of maturity you claim to be".

Once Travis comes back we'll see more of Ryan's bitchiness but hopefully, it will be for the last week.

Now MANDRA on the other hand, I wouldn't have kept my cool like Skye did. If ANYONE else in the house, including Skye, was to react the way Sandra did to being nominated - all hell would break loose and they would be called out on being "whiny, immature, get over it, it's a game". BUT, when it's Sandra nominated, step the fuck back - you better be ready to make her feel better about herself.

Everything Lisa used to say to Skye "I'm not here to baby you, I'm not here to tell you you look pretty" - LITERALLY applies to Sandra. The housemates are NOT there to fix your self esteem issues or to pick you up every time you fall down - she has claimed more times than anyone in the house how much she doesn't want to be there or doesn't like it.

I completely understand why Skye just ended up saying "Fuck off Ryan" - she was being ganged up on and made to look like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum when really it was Ryan and Sandra being shitty about being nominated and taking it out on Skye.

If there is any hope, Ryan and Sandra will be evicted this week - perfect evictees.

Articulate her words!

I know EXACTLY how she was feeling in that moment in the conversation with the group. Ryan's comment was CLEARLY aimed at her with "positivity" etc. She called him out on it and he got snippy.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about, Ryan you are condescending, every conversation feels like you are giving me a lecture or you're telling me how to improve myself - you're not the beacon of maturity you claim to be".

Once Travis comes back we'll see more of Ryan's bitchiness but hopefully, it will be for the last week.

Now MANDRA on the other hand, I wouldn't have kept my cool like Skye did. If ANYONE else in the house, including Skye, was to react the way Sandra did to being nominated - all hell would break loose and they would be called out on being "whiny, immature, get over it, it's a game". BUT, when it's Sandra nominated, step the fuck back - you better be ready to make her feel better about herself.

Everything Lisa used to say to Skye "I'm not here to baby you, I'm not here to tell you you look pretty" - LITERALLY applies to Sandra. The housemates are NOT there to fix your self esteem issues or to pick you up every time you fall down - she has claimed more times than anyone in the house how much she doesn't want to be there or doesn't like it.

I completely understand why Skye just ended up saying "Fuck off Ryan" - she was being ganged up on and made to look like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum when really it was Ryan and Sandra being shitty about being nominated and taking it out on Skye.

If there is any hope, Ryan and Sandra will be evicted this week - perfect evictees.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-790-1374613702-35.gif

Whilst I understand your frustration; I opened this thread hoping for a whymsical "I wish Skye would..." wishlist.

Here's mine:

- Do the deed with Leoryan. So it's done, the anti-sexual tension would be gone.

Articulate her words!

Best post about all this!

Ipersonally think she doesn't articulateherself well in a group setting because of her insecurities of her intelligence. Her conversation with ryan where she seems paranoid that people are calling her dumb was one of the insights I saw that she feels people make fun of how she sounds and comes across so she clams up IMO. She does better in explaining herself when she is not around everyone because she feels no one is judging her and therefore her confidence isn't shaken up too. That's how I feel about it. I do t think she is strategy Skye one second and to the hm's fake at all, but just the confidence in front of others takes a dive

Articulate her words!

This HABIT posters ARE mimicking, which highlights RANDOM words in upper CASE.

I just WANT to say. I put THE blame solely ON @MADONNA!!!!!!

He has built a wannabe clone following!

WaiT!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Articulate her words!

And just a minute before that we saw Ryan talking with Sandra and Dave outside after seeing Skye's nominations clip saying he was pumped-up, excited and ready to start needling the other HMs to stir the pot. He's transparent, and a hypocrite.

Articulate her words!

I'm with you 100%! I wish she could slay the bastard with words. I was on her side last night. I got so frustrated for her, she knew what she wanted to say but she got upset and intimidated by Ryan (and Sandra, etc). Ryan is aggressive but in a calm (although you can see the anger simmering beneath the surface) sort of way. He twists conversations, trying to make the victim (Skye) the bad guy. I give kudos to Skye for taking him and Sandra on. They ganged up on her and she stood her ground. No one backed Skye up. Cat and Jason just sat there.

Ryan and Sandra are two of the most toxic people in the BB house. I can't wait to see their arses evicted.

Don't the housemates think about nominations prior to actually going up the stairs to do it? I don't get why the other housemates don't think that maybe Skye is much better articulated whilst nominating because she has thought about who she is going to put up and why before actually doing it. I doubt any of them just roll in there unprepared. Perhaps that's why she can speak much more fluently in there because she has prepared what she is going to say earlier! Hell I have to do that before ordering food! I stand there and repeat it in my head over and over to make sure I don't stuff it up haha

Don't the housemates think about nominations prior to actually going up the stairs to do it? I don't get why the other housemates don't think that maybe Skye is much better articulated whilst nominating because she has thought about who she is going to put up and why before actually doing it. I doubt any of them just roll in there unprepared. Perhaps that's why she can speak much more fluently in there because she has prepared what she is going to say earlier! Hell I have to do that before ordering food! I stand there and repeat it in my head over and over to make sure I don't stuff it up haha
Yeah exactly lol.

And it's not like she's in her element when nominating like the others think, in the first few weeks she was clearly hyperventilating when nominating.

WaiT!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

While I see @MADONNA as the one and only queen of BBB and a disciple of Pristianity, I have been putting random words in upper case for many years before I met her holiness.[DOUBLEPOST=1413538416][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sweetie no one cares what you or your fake accounts think.

WaiT!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Trala, you are NOT doing it right. You OBVIOUSLY don't get the point/reason people use caps on certain words. I suppose we could italicize or underline or go bold with the word we want to EMPATHIZE, but you'd probably just hate that too.
I
'm just hackin' on 'ya, it was too good to pass up.

I'm with you 100%! I wish she could slay the bastard with words. I was on her side last night. I got so frustrated for her, she knew what she wanted to say but she got upset and intimidated by Ryan (and Sandra, etc). Ryan is aggressive but in a calm (although you can see the anger simmering beneath the surface) sort of way. He twists conversations, trying to make the victim (Skye) the bad guy. I give kudos to Skye for taking him and Sandra on. They ganged up on her and she stood her ground. No one backed Skye up. Cat and Jason just sat there.

Ryan and Sandra are two of the most toxic people in the BB house. I can't wait to see their arses evicted.
I agree, I'd be happy for Ryan and Sandra to be evicted. Ryan comes across as Passive Aggressive and Sandra.....ummm...... she's a bit strange, think she might be one of those girls that only likes to hang out with the boys, might be why she has such a problem with the girls

Hi @Brent

Completely agree with you. Skye knew exactly what Ryan was doing but couldn't find the right words to say and probably got intimidated by Sandra and David being there as well.

Skye should trust her gut. She's not getting Ryan "wrong" at all. Her instincts are telling her what is going on but Ryan is happily confusing her.

At the start of that episode he told David and Sandra that he wasn't going to bite his tongue around Skye anymore and purposely going to be stirring the pot in the next week. I hope everyone saw that? It was clear manipulation Ryan was doing to make Skye feel like an idiot.

The high-fiving afterwards with Sandra was disgusting. Horrible behaviour.

I just hope Skye holds her ground.

permanently do away with the makeup AND own the intelligence she does have, rather then dumbing herself down

I wish sky would 'step up' and stop playing the "bimbo". she articulated noms well enough but when asked about it she had a hissy fit and played the 'im not understanding you' card. fake fake fake fake fake fake

Back