Skip to main content

I wish Aisha was smarter

Aisha and Travis don't make a matching couple.

I never knew that Aisha would go for a guy like Travis, looks and maturity-wise. I always thought she'd be into Dion-looking/acting guys (quiet, tall and light-featured). I thought, like what she said about Jake, that Travis would also be a "weasel" for her...:bored:

Worst even, Travis strikes me as the type who digs chicks with bigger 'build'; meaty, big butted, and in the likes of Kim Kardashian. In the house I guess that would be Skye, Katie or Lisa. Aisha is skinny and small for him.

Aisha and Travis don't make a matching couple.

I never knew that Aisha would go for a guy like Travis, looks-wise. I always thought she'd be into Dion-looking guys (or mature acting ones). I thought, like Jake, Travis would be a "weasel" for her too.

Worst even, Travis strikes me as the type who digs chicks with bigger 'build'; meaty, big butted, and in the likes of Kim Kardashian. In the house I guess that would be Skye, Katie or Lisa. Aisha is skinny and small for him.
YES! with the part about the kim kardashian likes.

Totally.. I know guys a lot like him personality wise and some even looks and they prefer the girls in pitbull video clips with big bootays!

I defs think katie is more his type but we all know this whole thing is a fake COME ONE even drully didn't make it so much for Trasha.

and upgraded to Leo or Ryan :angelic:
I wouldn't call either one of those an upgrade. Trav might be a bit thick but she would know exactly where she stands with him. I wouldn't trust Leo or Ryan as far as I could throw them. They'd both chew her up and spit her out without batting an eyelid. I'd she wants to stay safe and comfortable and not part of someone else's game plan to ride out the bulk of the 80 days, then she's best off right where she is.

YES! with the part about the kim kardashian likes.

Totally.. I know guys a lot like him personality wise and some even looks and they prefer the girls in pitbull video clips with big bootays!

I defs think katie is more his type but we all know this whole thing is a fake COME ONE even drully didn't make it so much for Trasha.
I like how sometimes we can be 'twins' in our perception of things. :wink:

Yep, Travis totally strikes as Pitbull-esque kinda guy who would digs those olive-skinned, big butted, broad-thighed Latina women. I mean, the dude is Italian and they dig those chicks...

But yep, I guess people can be surprising...

Oh, him and Katie = Sexy couple. He probably liked Aisha because she's very easy to domineer over and is soft-spoken. Katie and Lisa were extremely dominating and powerful, and they would've clashed with Travis. Maybe if they had Aisha's quiet personality he would've tried them? :smuggrin:

Yep, Travis totally strikes as Pitbull-esque kinda guy who would dig those olive-skinned, big butted, broad-thighed Latina women. I mean, the dude is Italian and they dig those kinda chicks...

But yep, people can be surprising...

Oh, him and Katie = Sexy couple. He only likes Aisha because she's very easy to domineer over. Katie and Lisa were extremely dominating and powerful, and they would've clashed with Travis despite him being perfectly matched with them.
Do you really think he dominates Aisha ? If I was asked to name the dominant partner, I'd say that when it came down to it that Aisha calls the shots. She's quieter but in the end, he does what she tells him. Another different perception, I guess.

Do you really think he dominates Aisha ? If I was asked to name the dominant partner, I'd say that when it came down to it that Aisha calls the shots. She's quieter but in the end, he does what she tells him. Another different perception, I guess.
She's just more relaxed I guess. She's a relatively soft-spoken housemate, if you can call it that (NOT counting her bizarre outbursts with Lawson and Leo though - which seemed so out of character for her).

Even when she dominates him, in which I see it, she isn't as harsh because she is very into him and she does it nicely.

She's just more relaxed I guess. She's a relatively soft-spoken housemate, if you can call it that (NOT counting her bizarre outbursts with Lawson and Leo though - which seemed so out of character for her).

Even when she dominates him, in which I see it, she isn't as harsh because she is very into him and she does it nicely.
Yeah I think there has been an awful lot of button pushing going on that were just not seeing and she had just had as much as she could take and she was right, it was none of lawsons business. She is usually quieter but it's nice to see she's not a pushover. She has Travis wrapped around her little finger but I don't think she's taking advantage of him. She could - but she doesn't seem to be. But then again, how would we know what's really going on in there, she might be Godzilla for all we really know. All of these assumptions are based on very limited information.

Yep, Travis totally strikes as Pitbull-esque kinda guy who would digs those olive-skinned, big butted, broad-thighed Latina women. I mean, the dude is Italian and they dig those chicks...

But yep, I guess people can be surprising...

Oh, him and Katie = Sexy couple. He probably liked Aisha because she's very easy to domineer over and is soft-spoken. Katie and Lisa were extremely dominating and powerful, and they would've clashed with Travis. Maybe if they had Aisha's quiet personality he would've tried them? :smuggrin:
defs!! him and katie would have worked so much better!!!!

still confused @JordanS ...
pls explain how it would make Aisha smarter if she were to "upgrade" to Leo/Ryan... actually i think that would be the dumbest choice someone could make - i can only imagine the shit viewers would say about her...

Ok guys as a serious Revenge lover I can't believe it's taken me this long to realise who aisha reminded me of!!!

0110Ashley03.jpg

tumblr_meri7uo57e1rtu7npo1_500.jpg

Seriously!! Ashley Madekwe aka ashley from revenge season 1

Of course I think aisha is a bit better looking.

Leo... yuck....

Ryan and her wouldn't suit
Ryan said a while back that he thought Aisha was the most attractive girl in the houses. I've wondered I'd that is part of his reason for the Travis hate, that Aisha hooked up with Trav and never even looked at Ryan.

Yeah she's soft spoken alright, until she's had a few drinks then she turns into a wild kiwi. I bet she'd go off in bed.[DOUBLEPOST=1413422501][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok guys as a serious Revenge lover I can't believe it's taken me this long to realise who aisha reminded me of!!!

0110Ashley03.jpg

tumblr_meri7uo57e1rtu7npo1_500.jpg

Seriously!! Ashley Madekwe aka ashley from revenge season 1

Of course I think aisha is a bit better looking.
I definitely agree with this. This lady is better looking but Aisha looks like the freckled sister of this one. Close enough.

Back