Skip to main content

I want my Day 7 plz!

Rison

The Nomination Pillow has spoken!
Oh Alex... You've gone and "deleted" an entire day from the Big Brother house. Welcome to your new low in your rein of Executive Producer.

So the Daily Show on Sunday was dedicated completely to Friday footage, with the majority focused on the party thrown by Big Brother. Monday Night Live was all Saturday footage as it depicted the fallout from the night before - none of this was Sunday footage unless several HM's (Lisa, David, Skye, Ryan, Sam and Sandra) wore the same clothing for two days, plus nearly every conversation referred to Friday as "last night". Tuesday's Daily Show was all Monday footage.

This really is a new low for Mavroidakis - just last week a Daily Show started at 6:28pm - meaning nothing "interesting" happened at all during the day - but to remove an entire day is just... wow. During 2012-2013 in a live show with Sonia on a Sunday/Monday they at least included something from each of the multiple days that had passed since the last Daily Show.

I WANT MY LOST DAY PLZ!

Note: Alex, please do not take this as a personal challenge to sink even lower. kthx.

Does this usually happen in the other BB series? I'm particularly referring to the live updates as well.

It happened the last two years as well. It's absolutely effed. Last year was worse because we hardly ever saw a single piece of footage from Saturday or Sunday at all. Looks like they haven't changed their ways yet again this year.

Must be when they let all the HM's out for a walk...

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm finding it hard to understand what the HMs r saying sometimes...doesn't seem very clear.

Does this usually happen in the other BB series? I'm particularly referring to the live updates as well.
It's quite common for versions to pretty much skip over eviction day, only beginning the next show with events after the eviction, but in most cases the show still continues on that day through live feeds or at the very least website updates.

Back