Skip to main content

I think we have a start date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneyboo

Awesome site donor
BEHIND BIG BROTHER'S BIGGEST BOOTY omg
Betting is already available for bbau 2014 and if you look at the top of the Sportsbet bbau page you will see 31/7/14 20:00 which seems about right. Correct me if I'm wrong and it isn't the start date but I don't know what else it could be. Sorry my phone won't let me upload the screenshot but check it out Sportsbet/bigbrother2014 . it also has a date for other previous reality TV shows so if that date is the same as the start date was , 31 of July should be correct.

Hmmm..... Interesting...

I'm not sure how betting sites work or if this is real, but 31st of July is better than sometime is August.

I'm sure it will start thereabouts, but pretty sure that date is a Thursday and I can't see BB starting on any night other than a Sunday or Monday.

I love that it's already on sportsbet though, I know gambling is an addiction but are people that obsessed that they are already looking up TV shows to potentially make money off? Err no offence @shaneyboo2424 if that's you...

I'm sure it will start thereabouts, but pretty sure that date is a Thursday and I can't see BB starting on any night other than a Sunday or Monday.

I love that it's already on sportsbet though, I know gambling is an addiction but are people that obsessed that they are already looking up TV shows to potentially make money off? Err no offence @shaneyboo2424 if that's you...
Lol no don't gamble

Maybe that's when betting closes...we'll see...

HA! I knew it wasn't in August.. to those who said it was. I had always said it would be in July.. just couldn't put a date on it. :p

Interesting but I think it's probably just a place-holder date on their part. I'm still firmly in the August camp and Like @jessy_girl said no way would it start on a Thursday, but at least people are thinking about it right!?

the show could start on the Monday before that, 28/7. you wouldn't want to bet blind

Really anything is possible but I'd be surprised given we've had no advertisements especially given them seem to love to advertise a show like 6 months in advance these days, or maybe that's just channel 7. Also I would assume by having odds up means people have already placed bets no?

Conchita?

Ha! If so then did I not pick it! Perhaps I ought to put some money down. :p

Really anything is possible but I'd be surprised given we've had no advertisements especially given them seem to love to advertise a show like 6 months in advance these days, or maybe that's just channel 7. Also I would assume by having odds up means people have already placed bets no?

i didn't click to see if the odds are up, i didn't think they would be

YES, you picked it, but we don't know what they are like, could be a real bitch hiding behind that too cute persona ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1401547476][/DOUBLEPOST]
My bet is on Sunday 27/7 or Monday 28/7

i am with you. it has started on a Mon the last 2 years

of course the odds were up, doh. they even have Tas listed as a possible Winner's State, $34.00, might be worth betting on that

Yet another hint that launch will be late july . The start of the audition process was only a day apart from 2013 and the house closed on the same day as 2013 (27 Jan, correct me if I'm wrong) I think people have WAY over guessed the launch. Any later than august:impossible. Late august: unlikey . early august: possible . late July: I reckon is the most likely. I think it will be filmed Sunday the 27/7 and aired Monday the 28/7 or something around that.

Yet another hint that launch will be late july . The start of the audition process was only a day apart from 2013 and the house closed on the same day as 2013 (27 Jan, correct me if I'm wrong) I think people have WAY over guessed the launch. Any later than august:impossible. Late august: unlikey . early august: possible . late July: I reckon is the most likely. I think it will be filmed Sunday the 27/7 and aired Monday the 28/7 or something around that.

maybe the moving 'up' is that it is going back to Sunday night evictions?

House might be closed but Construction hasn't even started.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but we still haven't seen the "Coming Soon to Nine" ad, featuring this:

bigbrother_600x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back