Skip to main content

I spy with my little eye..

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW??? I AM CONFUSED!
Wow, I guess I have to spell this out for you.... You are a pathetic retard with arse burgers. Stop defending me, I am a grow women, I do not need a sped like you coming to my rescue when WB is being a cunt. I can look after myself.

Wow, I guess I have to spell this out for you.... You are a pathetic retard with arse burgers. Stop defending me, I am a grow women, I do not need a sped like you coming to my rescue when WB is being a cunt. I can look after myself.

I know you can look after yourself. I can defend you if i want to. I was not coming to your rescue.

'That's the way an inigo feels
She'll insult reepbot, if she has to.'

:singing:
Weido, that does not even make sense.

YOU started this, in the past I've told you not to defend me and yet you continue to do so. Get a fucking clue.[DOUBLEPOST=1453251903][/DOUBLEPOST]I know you want the last word, I can go all bloody day if need be.

Weido, that does not even make sense.

YOU started this, in the past I've told you not to defend me and yet you continue to do so. Get a fucking clue.[DOUBLEPOST=1453251903][/DOUBLEPOST]I know you want the last word, I can go all bloody day if need be.

I can't help it. Do you want me to say nothing the next time witty insults you? I will die if that happens. Not literally of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back