Skip to main content

I just don't understand...

@delcan ... Do you have your move all sorted now?:unsure: I hope so, so you can now relax a little and enjoy your new digs.:thumbsup:

I have what is a first world problem, however I do not understand people and their flailing shopping frenzies at this time of year. Today I was elbowed in the left boob and yelled at for going to pick up a packet of Panko Crumbing this morning. I kid you not. Normally this one product purchase would not be an isssue... well it has not been at other times. :sorry: For the record, the shelf was laden with bags of the stuff, so it was not like it was the 'last one" FOREVER this woman needed.

Look, it actually got worse, but I've moved now and it is far superior to where I was living. Do not recommend moving near Christmas time - you get a lot of excuses for poor service. Luckily the Real Estate gave me an extra month on my lease so I won't have to move until January next time. Now to start the Christmas shopping..... Whoops!

I tend to be the same. I have quite a few male friends (in fact probably more than I do female) whom I enjoy spending time with at functions...but at the same time I love my female friends too. People choosing to only have friends of one gender though just confuses the heck outta me.

It's the pretending you do have friends of the other gender that I find bothers me most. I love the way my male friends trust me enough to pour their heart out and ask me for advice while they are having a good BITCH about someone. My female friends are the same and both of them bitch about both sexes. I do it too and in fact bitched to a female friend the other day about a male in my life who has been a dumbarse. We all feel a need to vent to someone we trust from time to time male or female ABOUT males or females.

I said before that males are more bitchy because society tends to dictate they are not allowed to vent for some stupid reason As such when they do to a female friend, they trust, it's like a WALL of bitch in one hit!

Look, it actually got worse, but I've moved now and it is far superior to where I was living. Do not recommend moving near Christmas time - you get a lot of excuses for poor service. Luckily the Real Estate gave me an extra month on my lease so I won't have to move until January next time. Now to start the Christmas shopping..... Whoops!

*whisper* stay away from the Panko Crumbing.

I have moved at Xmas and like you, would not recommend it to anyone so I do feel for you, I truly do! It's nice the REA has given you extra time to get stuff sorted.

You are in QLD right?:unsure:

*whisper* stay away from the Panko Crumbing.

I have moved at Xmas and like you, would not recommend it to anyone so I do feel for you, I truly do! It's nice the REA has given you extra time to get stuff sorted.

You are in QLD right?:unsure:

Yep, Brisvegas

Yep, Brisvegas

I thought so! I am on the GC. Did a move from Bundaberg to the GC at the end of 2009... at Christmas.:meh: As I said, I truly feel the pain.
Gammy leg in my case too.:( It sucked.

Bonus is, you are in a nicer place now.:biggrin:

I thought so! I am on the GC. Did a move from Bundaberg to the GC at the end of 2009... at Christmas.:meh: As I said, I truly feel the pain.
Gammy leg in my case too.:( It sucked.

Bonus is, you are in a nicer place now.:biggrin:

The last place I was in was so dark and dingy - this morning when I got up for work at the same time I usually do, I could see all this light in the kitchen and thought to myself "damn, I left the light on", but no, I didn't, it was just beautiful, natural sunshine

Do you know why some people don't vaccinate their children?
They all have their own reasonings and theories and I suppose to them they are valid. I would want for my child the best possible protection so vaccinate it is. I don't fancy the idea of my child being in a bubble.

They all have their own reasonings and theories and I suppose to them they are valid. I would want for my child the best possible protection so vaccinate it is. I don't fancy the idea of my child being in a bubble.

It would be awful living in a bubble.

Back