Skip to main content

I just don't understand...

I don't understand why people feel the need to stand so close to me while in a queue. It's not going to make it go any faster. I leave an appropriate amount of room between myself and the person in front of me.... Why can you do the same thing?

I don't understand why people litter. The ocean is full of plastic and you are throwing your empty McDonald's rubbish on the ground.

people who read shit in English and so therefore assume they get the actual intent of something originally written in another language.

people who prefer eating the top of a muffin over the bottom half.

people ...for the most part.

I don't understand why people feel the need to stand so close to me while in a queue. It's not going to make it go any faster. I leave an appropriate amount of room between myself and the person in front of me.... Why can you do the same thing?

I don't understand why people litter. The ocean is full of plastic and you are throwing your empty McDonald's rubbish on the ground.
I have dev
people who read shit in English and so therefore assume they get the actual intent of something originally written in another language.

people who prefer eating the top of a muffin over the bottom half.

people ...for the most part.
I love the crunchy top part of a muffin. Best bit unless the muffin contains banana. Love me a chocolate and banana muffin.
Yes, people, lol.

Some people have no concept of personal space.

NO they don't. In fact affectionate displays by complete strangers bother me. Just because you happen to know someone I also know, does not give you the right to plant your lips anywhere on me. Just, fuck off with your perhaps, gingivitis.

Well, I worked out at lunchtime today and when I got back to my office, before I'd showered, I actually hugged the VP because she'd had good news. Sweaty, smelly, panting Jam embracing you. I expect I'll be looking for a job tomorrow.

People who more or less think you like their children as much as they do.

Friends who view it as an honorary deed for you to change their kids nappy. OMG sh!t from AH to breakfast time.

people who think personal hygiene is a optional thing
Especially when they're serving your breakfast. Happened to me just the other day. Wanted to leave a Palmolive Gold tip.

I don't understand wormholes and how they have not yet managed to get through one! (Too much Stephen Hawkings and it still hasn't helped)

People who don't update their websites. I'm looking for a Physio and someone recommended a practice that a friend used to work at so I had a look at their website. A) They say he still works there (he hasn't worked there for over 6 months) and B) They spelt his name wrong and C) They don't use capitals for Suburb names. Eeeek!

Reactions: Jam
Back