Skip to main content

I hate SJ

Thing

Garden Variety Troll.....
Awesome site donor
I am so over hearing her 'impassioned pleas" when she's in one of the red eviction chairs or like tonight when she flipped on her decision to get the eye.

One minute she's addressing the entire house with another boring speech on her 'moral & ethical' method of winning BB and then after Producer Danny Hayes tells her to change her mind - she's boring everyone again with another passionate plea on why she should get the advantage.. :rolleyes: :mad: ( I'm so glad Ari voted for Marley )

When she's in the hot seat she comes out with all the tears, sob stories and groveling BUT when someone else is scrambling and she's safe, she comes across as so disinterested, uncaring and unconcerned. I suppose this is why I love BB, I sit here screaming at the TV, "Don't fall for her shit, don't let her get away with that etc etc" :p
The only sob story I want to hear from her is when she's in the back of the Uber. Ola, whatever, as she's leaving the BB car park :bawling::p:biggrin:

I am so over hearing her 'impassioned pleas" when she's in one of the red eviction chairs or like tonight when she flipped on her decision to get the eye.

One minute she's addressing the entire house with another boring speech on her 'moral & ethical' method of winning BB and then after Producer Danny Hayes tells her to change her mind - she's boring everyone again with another passionate plea on why she should get the advantage.. :rolleyes: :mad: ( I'm so glad Ari voted for Marley )

When she's in the hot seat she comes out with all the tears, sob stories and groveling BUT when someone else is scrambling and she's safe, she comes across as so disinterested, uncaring and unconcerned. I suppose this is why I love BB, I sit here screaming at the TV, "Don't fall for her shit, don't let her get away with that etc etc" :p
The only sob story I want to hear from her is when she's in the back of the Uber. Ola, whatever, as she's leaving the BB car park :bawling::p:biggrin:

Me too. Her and Danny are the only ones I don't want to win.

She's trying to play the game but she's been already voted out twice so she shouldn't win.

Alternatively, she is someone who cries a lot, has tender emotions, and is not afraid to display her vulnerability - which, in nonsociopaths, is a human strength.

Alternatively, she is someone who cries a lot, has tender emotions, and is not afraid to display her vulnerability - which, in nonsociopaths, is a human strength.

I'd say that crying just when your about to be voted out shows rather manipulative, or dare I say it sociopath like behaviour.

Wow people born before the 70s using emotional manipulation on people younger than them to get their own way? Sounds like most relationships parents have with their children..

Reactions: kxk
Back