Skip to main content

I can't believe Penny is gone!

Lucas

I was expecting her to at least place third.

What the?

Damn this "intruder" can't win crap. :shifty:

Penny was a gem. She entertained me so much. She really saved this series for me. I'm going to miss seeing her on TV. Alex you should have put her in the house from day 1 you fool! We only got to spend about 29 days with her. WHY???? :arghh:

HERE'S TO PENNY!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
o1od4.jpg

Xxxxxxxxx.

Penny is/was amazing!!!!!!! She was enchanting to watch and we found ourselves DAILY rewinding her bits and playing them a million times because her reactions (and facial expressions) had us in tears haha

She's my favourite 2014 female housemate.
I absolutely loved her and wished she'd been there day 1 instead of the more boring characters that could have been intruders instead (or even brought in instead of Marina so she had more time)

:(

I absolutely loved her and wished she'd been there day 1 instead of the more boring characters that could have been intruders instead (or even brought in instead of Marina so she had more time)

hahaha!! Can you imagine Penny as the sleeping beauty? She would have cracked up! It would have been epic

Yeah, she could have been brought in instead of Marina or could have came in at the start instead of someone like Cat.

Good to see she lasted longer than any other intruder but still leaving the same night as another isn't overly massive. Should have had bb go a bit longer.

Though still would have been cool if she at least made final three. It would have given the other housemates a stir.

The biggest problem was the audience didn't get enough time to know her compared to the other four. If she was in from Day 1 she would have been the favourite to win, and may have done so.

Penny was so cute in her eviction interview with Sonia. She was so nervous and overwhelmed. Bless her. This just makes me love her more! :inlove: :thumbsup:

Yes, it was a shame she didn't come in sooner. She was a breath of fresh air.

Back