Skip to main content

I’m A Celebrity 2024 - Pre-Season

Australian reality star turned radio host Brittany Hockley is the first celeb to be announced as a contestant on this year’s season of I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!
The former Bachelor runner-up, who is a co-host on KIIS Network’s THE PICK UP, will enter the South African jungle this weekend, with the premiere episode set to air Sunday night on Channel 10. https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...4/news-story/3eadafa2ae5b19611c59370f64e829a9

Bit hypocritical of him being a conservationist & contestants eat animal penises, eyes, bum etc.
You can still be a conservationist and an omnivore, to be fair. Animals still get culled for whatever reason in nature reserves / farms and what better way to do it than to feed to contestants.

The best bit is all the critters!

Appearing on The Project on Tuesday night alongside co-host Julia Morris, Robert, a conservationist, was asked how he would feel watching celebs gobble down “zebra balls”.

Robert replied that no wildlife would be used in eating challenges on the show from now on.

“Can I say something very interesting? This is one of the reasons why I was so excited to join the show,” he said.

“I’m A Celebrity have vowed to cease all use of wildlife in the show. The entire consumptive use of wildlife is done.

“All the eating trials still continue, but it’s with sustainably farmed animals.

“They’ve got all bags to eat!

“So, it’s a very important thing for me. And I’m very proud of what we’re doing together to really hit home and lead by example with wildlife conservation in this new season of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.”

Appearing on The Project on Tuesday night alongside co-host Julia Morris, Robert, a conservationist, was asked how he would feel watching celebs gobble down “zebra balls”.

Robert replied that no wildlife would be used in eating challenges on the show from now on.

“Can I say something very interesting? This is one of the reasons why I was so excited to join the show,” he said.

“I’m A Celebrity have vowed to cease all use of wildlife in the show. The entire consumptive use of wildlife is done.

“All the eating trials still continue, but it’s with sustainably farmed animals.

“They’ve got all bags to eat!

“So, it’s a very important thing for me. And I’m very proud of what we’re doing together to really hit home and lead by example with wildlife conservation in this new season of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.”

He has now ruined the show for me. 🤣

Can they, serve them up stingray.

Oh look an exit sign.

I got to admit, Im a lil nervous about how this show is gonna play out lol. I really want to enjoy it. I just don’t know what the chemistry is gonna be like 🤷 n hope that it works..

Just watching the “teasers” on ten play and they seem cheesy, but Im not going to judge on that lol. Thry do tease an interesting cast though.

What do you reckon @Mr Stickyfingers ?

I got to admit, Im a lil nervous about how this show is gonna play out lol. I really want to enjoy it. I just don’t know what the chemistry is gonna be like 🤷 n hope that it works..

Just watching the “teasers” on ten play and they seem cheesy, but Im not going to judge on that lol. Thry do tease an interesting cast though.

What do you reckon @Mr Stickyfingers ?

…when in the Ad for the show where Robert sings “I’m part of wildlife royalty”… that put me off watching the show right there and then but then putting in the clues (except the one about a footy player… ugh!)… some of them had me intrigued… so I made the decision to watch the first 2 episodes to see just who the ‘celebrities’ are… if I find that one of them are one of my faves… I might watch it out of curiosity…

…other than that… I really liked Chris… he learned how to be truly comedic being Julia’s foil… he outshined her all the time… he was the one that made the comedy part of it work… not Julia… his part of being in it last year (plus the fact that Grant Denyer was in it too) made me not give up with the show because I was so fed up with the show (mainly because of Julia’s ridiculous antics) that I came so close to not watching it at all… I’m thinking that Robert will be too green to have any impact in the show comedy wise… therefore I think that the show may fall flat… I don’t dislike Robert at all… in fact… I think that he is quite a good TV personality in front of the camera… but he needs more TV time to become a well seasoned TV personality…perhaps this show will give him it… who knows?… anyhow… Chris’s comedic skills will be sorely missed by me at least…

…but yeah… depending on who is on the show determines if I bother to watch it at all my good friend… sorry about the short novel response lol!… cheers

Australian reality star turned radio host Brittany Hockley is the first celeb to be announced as a contestant on this year’s season of I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!
The former Bachelor runner-up, who is a co-host on KIIS Network’s THE PICK UP, will enter the South African jungle this weekend, with the premiere episode set to air Sunday night on Channel 10. https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...4/news-story/3eadafa2ae5b19611c59370f64e829a9

…that person is a celebrity?… yeah… riiiiiiight!… cheers.

434040804_945719900266014_4858444146889106491_n.jpg

Back