Skip to main content

I’m A Celebrity 2024: Episode 1 - Launch

How does Julia Morris rank as a Reality TV host?

• She’s better than Gretel

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • She’s as good as Survivor’s JLP

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • She’s as mediocre as Sonia

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • She’s worse than Kyle and Jackie O

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
I think my mindset going forward is to not care that they are rubbish celebrities and just treat it like Big Broither in the jungle.
Skye will say inappropriate things, Michelle will rub people the wrong way, etc, and that should be interesting enough.

So… Like outdoor BB? lol
…the original version of Big Brother would be fine by me D Space… if there were no eating trials and no stupid stunts with bugs it would be one of my favourite shows… oh!… and get rid of Julia of course too lol!… (they can keep the dangerous tasks… they’re fun)… cheers.

Robert Irwin so far is doing a good job replacing Chris Brown.
Julia Morris irritates the crap out of me however.
As for the so called celebrity lineup this year, I don't even know who half these people are, Khan I certainly know from Masterchef, Michelle Bridges is obvious - Biggest Loser etc.

…I hope that my Khahn goes a long way… (usually the cooks do… afterall… if you’re getting good food served to you why would you get rid of them?… lol!)… it looks like I’m in this for the long haul eh?… oh well… cheers.
Only it’s us the audience that vote. The bloody public might choose to make them suffer by voting poor Kahn out lol

So make sure to vote peeps! lol

I must say I don't get the 'make them suffer' thing. It's not why I watch it.

Yes I like a good argument, and conflict makes it interesting. But torturing people and making them eat bugs and hundred year old eggs doesn't amuse me in the slightest.

Like Mr Stickyfingers, I'd be happy to see them get rid of eating trials and pouring goop on people and replace them with Survivor style endurance tests. But then I guess the show would be Celebrity Survivor, rather than the more child-friendly thing it is.

Last edited:
Tristan has just arrived & all I can say is Skye is a tryhard.

Trying to butt in when Stephen was talking to Frankie.

Her screech is ear bleeding. Can we ban her from touching her hair.

Please vote her out first.

I am liking it so far.

Only gripe is, I wish both Julia & Robert were themselves. It's like they have rehearsed everything they have said.

I am liking it so far.

Only gripe is, I wish both Julia & Robert were themselves. It's like they have rehearsed everything they have said.
Yeh I think Irwin needs to settle into his role. He jumped too quickly to the next scripted element, laughed too much for a host and needs to bring on the enjoyment of watching the celebs suffer instead of pitying them. lol

Back