Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 3

What do you think of Dr Chris?…

• 2)… I don’t like him at all… he brings the show down…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6)… I don’t like him… he loves himself to death…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…poor Kerrie Anne… I think that while explaining to Dominica as to how she got to bring make-up into the jungle because she made it a precondition to coming in that she realised she was talking to a moron… cheers.

KAK realised her greatest fear came true, she met a stupid person in camp

…Kerrie Anne having to deal with shit is not going to happen… they will all starve… that task is pure filth and she knows it… cheers.

...thanks Kaz and Medusa for posting so much tonight and joining in… at least I haven’t had to talk to all of my obnoxious inner voices in my head tonight… no way will Kerrie Anne touch shit… nite girls… sleep tight… have happy dreams… cheers.

KAK is continuing to come across as a total diva, and will probably get worse.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with what Dicko said - nor did he need a lecture from Debra.
Domenica is a spoiled entitled brat, and he said it in as nice a way possible.

That sewer trial was brutal - disgusting and claustrophobic.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with what Dicko said - nor did he need a lecture from Debra.
I agree. Domenica was sounding aggressive, and abrasive. He was trying to organise something nice to make Kerrie-Anne feel more a part of the camp and the experience, hardly the time to air grievances. I thought he handled it well. I am kind of hoping KAK leaves soon. It's thrown the whole vibe of the show and camp off since she arrived, and she's clearly not into it; it's not worth it for a bit of old gossip.

Below Deck Mediterranean and one other Below Deck. I haven’t seen any seasons with her on it though yet.

But there’s another Below Deck fan on here but I forgot who, they may know 😊

Yes! I'm the Below Deck fan haha.

She's was a stew on Below Deck Med and now the Chief Stew on Below Deck Down Under. She's actually really great on there. She's so positive to the point it comes across as fake, but that's just her. Wonder if the jungle will break her a bit?

I happened to find this on YouTube so I figured I’d watch a few episodes. Chris & Julia’s segment post miscarriage discussion where they break character is probably the best I’ve seen of them.

Back