Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 2

What do you think of Julia as a host anymore?…

• 1)… she’s great!… she makes the show…

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2)… she’s awful!… she ruins the show…

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 3)… she’s way too loud…

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 4)… she needs to come out of her shell a bit more…

• 5)… she’s not funny at all anymore…

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • 6)… she’s bloody hilarious at all times…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7)… I love the way she dresses…

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8)… she always looks like a bag of shit…

• 9)… her ‘humour’ is way over the top and too exaggerated…

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 10)… her humour is perfect for this show…

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…love her or hate her Julia has been the host of the show with Chris from day one … but is she becoming ‘stale’ because she’s running out of jokes for the show?… is she just annoying or a breath of fresh air every time?… well… here’s the chance to have your say in the Poll… have I missed anything out?… please let me know lol!… cheers.

I went for not funny anymore.
She doesn't ruin the show, but she doesn't improve it either.
Having said that, I found her less annoying last night, apart from continually saying "my beloved".

…evenin’ all… what gets me… as with Survivor… they should’ve all have learned how to make fire before coming on the show… it astounds me every year that they don’t… looking forward to seeing Kerrie Anne (confession time: don’t tell Mrs Sticky… I’ve always been sweet on her… like Olivia Newton John/Suzie Quatro/Linda Rondstat/Stevie Nicks and Blondie to mention a few others… I have always always been hot for her pre facial surgery)… cheers.

…it’s funny… I like watching ‘celebrities’ having to contend with bugs but when they have to eat them it makes me want to spew… they reckon that in the future that we will all have to eat them eventually… looks like I’m going to starve to death… cheers.

…those rings around their necks with the medallion… are they their microphones?… cheers.

…they’re in South Africa… I thought that they were in South America for some reason… cheers.

Back