Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 18

Who do you like/dislike part 3

• 3)…HARRY:… he continuously grins all the time… I really like that…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7)…LIZ:… I don’t like Liz… why?… it just had to be opposite to the last question lol!…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nope, 10 have nothing to replace this show that will rate any better.

…if they don’t dump it sav00001 then they need to reinvent it… two totally new hosts would be a good start… with Chris gone it won’t be the same ‘feel’… Julia’s jokes are now stale… she’s not funny… cheers.

Reactions: Kaz
…I wonder if Chris will get a ‘highlight’ reel on the last show?… it’d have to last past 10 minutes at least methinks to do him any kind of justice… cheers.
I hope so. It’s going to be real sad Dr. Chris’s final show.

For many reasons one of my favourite gags is when Julia stole Chris’s trousers (“without him knowing”.) 😂 Think it was in the 2019 season.

…yep!… Nathan… you’re gone tonight because you are now ‘chef’… bye sucker!… enjoy your trip back to England… cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaz
…if they don’t dump it sav00001 then they need to reinvent it… two totally new hosts would be a good start… with Chris gone it won’t be the same ‘feel’… Julia’s jokes are now stale… she’s not funny… cheers.
If they dump it it will be one of my favorite light hearted shows on tv to disappear. I know yourself, Kas & Meglos have a lot of bad things to say about the show but those views are such a small segment of the viewing audience of the show. I can’t see Chris’s departure be good reason to dump it.

I still love reading all your views and enjoy reading your opinions and hope that the reincarnation of the show will be enough to keep us hooked. i’m nervous about 2.0 as historically that is a bad thing when it comes to many many things. lol

…that’s funny Liz because it happened to me in a Disabled toilet… I’d forgotten to lock it… and somebody thought that it was vacant… when they saw me as the door opened and saw me having a poo… they both grinned and then pushed the button for ‘close’… they both gave me a little wave as the door closed… when I finally came out… the guy in the wheelchair said… “don’t worry mate… it’s happened to me too… welcome to the club”… funny as… cheers.

Just starting to watch folks so forgive my delayed comments.

Do they wash their shows on this show? I don’t remember seeing them doing washing. And Aisha only changes her underwear once every four days or so. Isn’t that a bit gross?

Back