Skip to main content

I’m A Celebrity 2023 - Articles

I dislike the last one, wants to stay relevant.
I’m not a big fan of people from other reality shows being considered celebrities simply because they appeared on another reality show. It used to be that if you wanted that status post-show you actually had to work for it.

Is this season live? Or has it been filmed already?
I thought I heard that they were heading into the jungle in February but they are saying that it’s live from Africa?

I watch him on Have You Been Paying Attention.
He's got a very dry, sarcastic sense of humour. Not sure how he'll go with Julia's OTT antics.
I think it would take a special personality to get on with her, and have the connection she and Dr. Chris had. They played off one another so well.
A hard act to follow, as they say. But, if it turns out that it is him, I hope it works.
I'll miss Dr. Chris.

I think it would take a special personality to get on with her, and have the connection she and Dr. Chris had. They played off one another so well.
A hard act to follow, as they say. But, if it turns out that it is him, I hope it works.
I'll miss Dr. Chris.
She seems to be involved in the process rather than simply having some executive make an appointment so I have faith they’ll find someone that everyone is happy with.

He's got a very dry, sarcastic sense of humour. Not sure how he'll go with Julia's OTT antics.
Yeah I do like Sam’s humour but I’m not sure it’s suited to I’m a Celeb. Part of his humour is a certain cynicism regarding the hype of celebrity and television, which he’d have to forego somewhat on this show. Some of his funniest stuff was mocking the Bachelor/ettes on HYPBA. He has worked with Julia on HYBPA so presumably they get along if he’s even being considered.

Yeah I do like Sam’s humour but I’m not sure it’s suited to I’m a Celeb. Part of his humour is a certain cynicism regarding the hype of celebrity and television, which he’d have to forego somewhat on this show. Some of his funniest stuff was mocking the Bachelor/ettes on HYPBA. He has worked with Julia on HYBPA so presumably they get along if he’s even being considered.

Maybe that will be his role - just take the piss out of them all season lol.

I finally saw Sam when I was waiting to watch Graham Norton the other day. Only briefly as that program finished, but at least I know what he's like.

He's also on The Front Bar a 7 footy show...he's funny there too from the snippets I've seen.

Back