Skip to main content

I’m A Celebrity 2023 - Articles

I'm a Celeb moving from it's traditional January slot to later in the year..

There is a big programming move by 10 which schedules Gold-Coast The Bachelors into a January 2 premiere -because I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here returns to a live broadcast from South Africa, now following Survivor Australia: Heroes v Villains.

Popular Australian TV presenter Dr. Chris Brown will leave the Ten Network later this year, having been poached by rival network Seven.
The Daily Telegraph broke the news overnight that Brown, 44, will leave the Ten Network on July 1 after 15 years, and move to Seven.

He will co-host what will be his final season of I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! in April before making the move.

Popular Australian TV presenter Dr. Chris Brown will leave the Ten Network later this year, having been poached by rival network Seven.
The Daily Telegraph broke the news overnight that Brown, 44, will leave the Ten Network on July 1 after 15 years, and move to Seven.

He will co-host what will be his final season of I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! in April before making the move.

I find it quite odd that on-air talent in Australia are tied to a specific network while in places like the US or UK it's not uncommon to see talent hosting multiple shows across several networks.

Yes - and to the point where they don't even guest on each others channels too.

Fair play to Ten on this one for not throwing their toys out of the pram - we've seen on the breakfast shows in particular on other networks how long running hosts are dumped the minute they say they're leaving and don't even get a farewell show, so good on Ten for allowing him to do one final season of I'm a Celeb rather than recasting immediately.

3 more have been announced.

Dicko, Debra Lawrance (Home & Away), Domenica from MAFS

Back