Skip to main content

How To Get Away With Murder

giphy.gif
Movie length episode on a Friday night to round out my week. #best

Did not see that coming. Or that. Or that.

Amaze.

latest

How To Get Away With Murder follows the personal and professional life of Annalise Keating, a criminal law professor at Middleton University in Philadelphia who selects a group of her best students from her university class to work at her firm. As her professional and personal life start to collide, Annalise and her students become unwillingly entwined with a murder plot.

---​

I hardly ever watch TV shows in real-time but I decided to download catch-up on this series because I'd heard a lot of really good reviews about it and wow! I am seriously hooked. It's honestly one of the best and most compelling TV shows I've seen in a long time. Sometimes it gets confusing because there's several really intricate and confusing storylines all happening at the same time but it eventually all gels together and so far the twists have been insaaaane!

I am excited for (and dreading) the season finale next week - I can't wait to see how Season 1 ends but at the same time I don't want it to end at all... how am I supposed to wait over six months for Season 2?! :dead:

Anyone else watching this?

Watched all of season 1-and LOVE it! Initially I found the flashbacks a bit intrusive, but they became so tempting.

I hope season 2 can maintain the tension and twists.

Currently "grabbing" all the episodes. Gonna watch it, and Looking (Apparently it's quite good, even though it ended).

Oh fuck me! this is good...this is sooooooooo good. How the hell do they write shit so brilliant? I am so in love with this show. The characters are all untrustworthy narcissistic egomaniacs but dayum I can't get enough!!!!!

Oh fuck me! this is good...this is sooooooooo good. How the hell do they write shit so brilliant? I am so in love with this show. The characters are all untrustworthy narcissistic egomaniacs but dayum I can't get enough!!!!!
I'm up to episode 7.

So well written and engaging.

12, I was 100% sold until episode 9, then I was fully hooked
You're so right. I was enjoying it, but episode 9 really tipped it over the edge. Amazing show. So well written. Well cast. I love how the storyline is progressing, faster than I expected. Every episode you learn something but still want more. That's a real skill.

Fantastic show....love all the people and their crazy ways....give us more of this please.

Back