Skip to main content

How many votes do you think are cast each eviction? Per HM on average?

K

KurlyKatieK

So how many?? 5,000 per housemate roughly?

1,000 per housemate?

10,000??

I wonder how much money Ryan's folks have spent?

They're loaded... I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's ONLY his family voting for him. It's the only logical explanation as to how he's still in there!!

11 weeks... 5000 votes for him, that's $2,500 per week - that's $27,500 all up. Good way to make a quick $200,000.

So how many?? 5,000 per housemate roughly?

1,000 per housemate?

10,000??

I wonder how much money Ryan's folks have spent?

They're loaded... I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's ONLY his family voting for him. It's the only logical explanation as to how he's still in there!!

11 weeks... 5000 votes for him, that's $2,500 per week - that's $27,500 all up. Good way to make a quick $200,000.

All I know is it's got to be more than 1,000. I mean that's probably close to how many votes @Mrs Butterface would send in for Priya.

As for Ryan it's not about the prize money for him or his family seeing as their trillions earn them more than $200,000 in interest per day. It's about the glory and giving their only son what he wants so they wouldn't have a limit. In fact they most likely have an agreement with Nine to be sent an invoice for the votes required to keep him as most saved.

I haven't voted yet. I only ever vote when it gets to the final. I am super sad Priya didn't win.

If Travis is in the final two I will give 3 votes to win.

Ryan's extended rich family voting plus his model/celeb rich friends plus his campaigns. He has it in the bag and that bag as a big fat $ sign on it!

I haven't voted yet. I only ever vote when it gets to the final. I am super sad Priya didn't win.

If Travis is in the final two I will give 3 votes to win.

Is it going to reopen after the first one out tonight? I'm definitely a vote-as-I-watch type.

Back