Skip to main content

How many cars did they give?

mike91

Watching this 2005 first eviction - she got a car?! How many cars did they give away?
Look, it's not a $5000 voucher from Appliances Online (for being such a legend) but it's pretty good!

Watch from 1:06:30
(and just watch the beginning to see how huge the show was compared to 2014)

I'm pretty sure everyone got a car that year... and the year before? And the year after, too, maybe. It happened for years, at any rate. Big Brother was a very successful car salesman at one point.
In some series early on there were mopeds and they gradually increased the size of the vehicle to small cars to bigger cars? Something like that.

I have never understood the car prize in shows such as Family Feud. Who gets it out of the four? Selling it seems a waste of a car.

Some HM's this year should have gotten this bike instead of the $5000 vouchers.

images

Pretty sure they gave cars to everyone from 2003 onwards. Except Constance and Nelson - and that was probably only because he was so vocal about only going on the show for the prizes. lol.

Reggie was happy winning a PlayStation 2. TEN could've kept their $250,000 and the car.

I have never understood the car prize in shows such as Family Feud. Who gets it out of the four? Selling it seems a waste of a car.
they dont take the actual car....just the cash value and split it up. The car is just an advertising prop.

OMG I totally forgot out the year (or years?) that they gave cars away!!!

I dont know if my memory is correct but I recall during the year the Logan's won, Vesna came in 3rd place and got a neat sport car but Tim got a crappy car and he came in 2nd place.

Back