Skip to main content

How a personality can change a persons "hotness"

K

KurlyKatieK

So trav is kinda hot. But a DOUCH. And Dion is "pretty" but his sweetness makes him HOT. Aisha is "textbook" pretty but shallow as hell.

It's amazing how exterior looks can disintegrate quickly and make someone ugly (TRAVIS) and yet someone like Jason who is "so so" can become more attractive because they are beautiful on the inside.

This is a perfect way to describe Dion for me. I didn't find him too attractive at first but after seeing him interact with Jason and the genuine bond they seem to have each each other, as well as Dion's seemingly down-to-earth nature, has actually done wonders to me.

It's true, a personality can outweigh physical appearance by miles.

I thought Dion would be a superficial pretty boy. But so far I think he's the most genuine person in the house!!

And initially I liked Travis's "laddishness" - but I detest him now!!

My first impression of Travis was that he was a big dumb gorilla. I was right. He's 'that guy', a very definite personality type. Legends in their own lunch boxes. It's common, we all know one or more or grew up with them and the only people who usually like them are their contemporaries. I was never one of them, thank god. He is/was way down my list of people I find attractive.

Oh, definitely. Quintin Blake illustrates this perfectly in The Twits:

tumblr_m50yli16DM1qi0tjwo1_500.jpg

I agree what you said about Jason. His personality is kinda making him attractive.

That's why I like the movie Shallow Hal. I know it's just a silly movie, but I love that he starts seeing people as they are on the inside.

This is a perfect way to describe Dion for me. I didn't find him too attractive at first but after seeing him interact with Jason and the genuine bond they seem to have each each other, as well as Dion's seemingly down-to-earth nature, has actually done wonders to me.

It's true, a personality can outweigh physical appearance by miles.

You're right about his interaction with Jason. It's is making me a believer. So agree.

I found this with Lawson. At first, zero interest thought he was yawn.
But he seems like a quality cool guy, and thats making him attractive.
Travis is getting uglier by the day

Absolutely agree on both points. Lawson could be the dark horse in all of this.

As for Travis, you can just see the nasty sneer only barely hiding below the surface, that is just waiting to jump out. His crack about Katie having a fugly head was a good example of this. His whole face just morphs.

I found this with Lawson. At first, zero interest thought he was yawn.
But he seems like a quality cool guy, and thats making him attractive.
Travis is getting uglier by the day
Totally agree. Lawson's attractiveness jumped during the splitting of the money. Aisha's went down in that she didn't even give a whiff of an attempt to say to Lawson 'Oh no, I couldn't take the money, you take it.'
Travis is turning into a disgusting toad. And the haircut doesn't help, makes him look like the bogan redneck he is. When he lashed out at Katie my opinion of him plummeted, he's got such an ugly inside.

Back