Skip to main content

Housemates you LIKE & DISLIKE

LIKE: Travis, Priya, Leo and Penny

IT DEPENDS: Lina, Richard, Ryan and Skye

DISLIKE: David, Tom,

LOVE: TRAVIS:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::kiss::smuggrin::tongue::shamefully::smug::joyful::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Like:
Priya, Leo and Penny :pigeon::x3::biggrin::rolleyes:
Dunno yet: Lina and Richard :troll::bored::cautious::confused:

Depends: Ryan and Skye :pompus::shifty::writing::meh::bear:
Dislike!!!!: David and Tom :vomit::dead::punch::wtf::poop:

(ignore the post i did before this :wacky:)

Really like: Penny. I actually enjoy watching her. She's the funniest.

Like: Priya so wise and intelligent. I would love to be friends with her irl. Priya really deserves to win for putting up with these drongos with such grace.

Annoying: Dave and Skye. Dave is a dweeb and Skye is a brat.

All the rest are either a meh, or I sometimes like them but they do or say something that turns me off.

Favorite: David
Really Like: Priya, Penny and Leo
On the Fence: Ryan(kinda want him evicted to pave the way for David) and Travis
Wanted to like but don't: Lina
Dislike: Skye
Don't even bother with Richard and Tom
Would like to adopt: Ned and Kelly.

Love: Penny :inlove:
Like: Priya :kiss:
Meh/neutral/don't really care: Lina, Travis, David, Richard, Skye
Dislike: Tom, Leo, Ryan and at times David when he puts on his asshat :bucktooth:

Like: David, Penny, Ryan
Fence: Travis, Priya, Leo, Lina
Dislike: Skye
Don't even bother with: Richard and Tom

I'm so glad it's not just me that doesn't like Ryan. I have not liked him from day 1. And my feelings have not changed. If he wins I'll be pissed
Ryan just seems really cold to me. He uses other hms more than any other person there. He'll be all chummy if he gets something in return, otherwise he is just cold, distant and mean. At least, that is what my gut feeling is from watching him interact with everyone. His face is always like :greedy::greedy::greedy:

Ryan just seems really cold to me. He uses other hms more than any other person there. He'll be all chummy if he gets something in return, otherwise he is just cold, distant and mean. At least, that is what my gut feeling is from watching him interact with everyone. His face is always like :greedy::greedy::greedy:
And yet every HM who comes out of the house has said how funny and genuinely nice he is - what would they know hey?

I get a serial killer vibe from him tbh. Do not trust him as far as I could throw him.

And yet every HM who comes out of the house has said how funny and genuinely nice he is - what would they know hey?

He had a clique of about 5 people who were of like mind, people that interestingly enough were evicted for being arseholes.

It's just that Ryan has being clever enough to keep his nasty side to those he knows won't betray his trust and he also does ooze a psychopathic charm that fools some people from seeing his true persona.

Last edited:
So basically here you discuss which housemates you currently like, dislike or on the fence with, for example:

Like:
Fred
Samantha
Harry
Fence:
Bruce
Reginald
Erica
Dislike:
Grace
Kevin
Leslie

/\You are free to make a chart like this with the current official housemates /\
DON'T LIKE DAVID OR RYAN OR TOM

There is no need to be a smart ass towards me.
Simply pointing out that the experiences and judgements of people who have lived with him 24 hours a day for weeks and weeks is probably a fairer indication of the sort of person he is than the judgement on what would probably amount to three or fours of edited footage. You don't agree?

I get a serial killer vibe from him tbh. Do not trust him as far as I could throw him.

He had a clique of about 5 people who were of like mind, people that interestingly enough were evicted for being arseholes.

It's just that Ryan has being clever enough to keep his nasty side to those he knows won't betray his trust and he also does ooze a psychopathic charm that fools some people from seeing his true persona.
Hasn't just been people who were seen to be close to him though - Jason? Marina? Cat? Aisha? What exactly has he done that people are perceiving as "nasty"? And how is that it's so apparent from BB editing yet he can HIde it from those he lives with day in day out?

Hasn't just been people who were seen to be close to him though - Jason? Marina? Cat? Aisha? What exactly has he done that people are perceiving as "nasty"? And how is that it's so apparent from BB editing yet he can HIde it from those he lives with day in day out?

It all harks back to when he had his clique (Lisa, Katie, Sam, etc) and the repeated disdainful comments he made about Travis (the fisticuffs he almost had), Dave, those not part of it.. who through his tone of voice you could tell he thought himself above them.

Obviously now that his bitch clique is gone he's had no choice but to tone down that side of him because the remaining hms don't feed it as much but it doesn't mean that that facet of his personality has disappeared altogether.

You may perceive it differently but that's how I and many others see Ryan as.

Dislike
Priya
Priya
Priya
Priya
Priya
Priya

Something about her rubs me the wrong way.
The whole "Shame on you David. Shame on you"
Over reaction!!!!!!!!!!!

she isn't a great strategic thinker
She isn't smart
She does talk down to people
She does act patronising
STOP REPEATING YOUR POINTS!!!!! WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!

And how her husband had a go at David the way he did.
It made me angry.
I really hope she doesn't win.
She isn't Tim from last year, he was smart enough to be quite sutble in his strategy.
And she certainly doesn't have Tim's personality.

Back