Skip to main content

Housemates look worn out...

Wonder what the tv ratings are like. Only been a bit more interesting with Justynn entering the house.
The laughing week was pretty bad for tv. Wonder who thought that one up ?

mon last week 999,000 this week 932,000
tues last week 942,000 this week 923,000
Wed last week 819,000 this week 818,000
Thur last week 820,000 this week 817,000
Fri last week 664,000 this week 662,000

They've dropped in all the demographics too.

Can you imagine the freak out if someone escaped :D

I really don't see why they're so tired and worn down. They've had an easy run compared to previous years. They get Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays off to sleep in and they get good food most of the time, late night feasts and a pool/spa/gym/bathtub and possible entry to the presidential suite. Other years get punishment rooms and fines....
The Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays - and apart from the eviction most of Monday - off probably don't actually help - just adds to the boredom which is probably more tiring than being given something to do.

The Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays - and apart from the eviction most of Monday - off probably don't actually help - just adds to the boredom which is probably more tiring than being given something to do.

True... but what could BB do to stimulate them?

It also kind of favours those (e.g. Ben) who are used to sitting around not doing anything as opposed to those who are used to be more active & involved.

True... but what could BB do to stimulate them?

Longer and more involved tasks would probably help quite a bit. They do something for two day at most and the majority of the time they're just sitting around waiting for something to happen ie the ice cream and car wash tasks. Even something like the bike riding task from last year would give them something to focus on but it should be for 4 days minimum otherwise they're doing nothing but eating, working out or sunbaking.

It also kind of favours those (e.g. Ben) who are used to sitting around not doing anything as opposed to those who are used to be more active & involved.

Ben needs other big personalities to carry the show so he can pop in every so often with something witty, funny, or cutesy.

they have had tasks before that kept us and them interested, no wonder the viewing numbers are going down, really its a boring a bat shit. I probably wouldnt be watching still except for this forum.

If the house is boring the only people to blame are the viewers, not the production team or the housemates. The fools who chose to keep the Dumb and Dumber sisters instead of Tully have created the snoozefest.

Oh can you just imagine a final week of Ben, Klucy and Ed? Yay.

they've been in there for over 60 days now! Thats two months where you are locked up 24/7 with a group of people with only yourselves for comfort and stimulation. I'd be run down and going loco too haha

Imo it's because the housemates this year are boring and/or don't truly get along. Most of them are in there to boost their media profiles, all they care about is their image. So instead of standing up to sort out something they disagree with, everyone's bitching and backstabbing. They're not here for the experience, they're here for the dough. I think a lot of them are spoilt in real life and aren't used to having sacrifices which is why BB keeps bending over backwards to give them stuff. It seems like every season the producers have a "theme" for which people they'll decide to enter (eg. 2008 was "circus freakshow"). So this time they've gone for "mental issues". They all act like high school students wtf!

Is it just me, or do this years housemates look worn out, bored, emotional wrecks with no energy.

It's that bad, BB allows housemates to watch Movies at least once a week it seems, feast on KFC every other day [sponsor driven] just to try and perk them up a bit.

remove TimTam - Mr Clooney & maybe Mikk from the house, and what do you have ? a Cemetery.

Hope the new female intruders, spice things up in the house.

Well in all fairness, who wouldn't look worn out after all they have been through.

I mean for the last 63 days, the poor buggers have been on an extended holiday, they can laze by the pool, party, and are living their dream on a daily basis. It must be like torture.

Is it just me, or do this years housemates look worn out, bored, emotional wrecks with no energy.

It's that bad, BB allows housemates to watch Movies at least once a week it seems, feast on KFC every other day [sponsor driven] just to try and perk them up a bit.

remove TimTam - Mr Clooney & maybe Mikk from the house, and what do you have ? a Cemetery.

Hope the new female intruders, spice things up in the house.

is timtam tim?

I think Schappelle Corby would still prefer the BB house than the 'Balinese Hilton' where she now 'resides'...

Back