Skip to main content

Housemates look worn out...

ASSASSIN

Housemates look worn out... [TIRED]

Is it just me, or do this years housemates look worn out, bored, emotional wrecks with no energy.

It's that bad, BB allows housemates to watch Movies at least once a week it seems, feast on KFC every other day [sponsor driven] just to try and perk them up a bit.

remove TimTam - Mr Clooney & maybe Mikk from the house, and what do you have ? a Cemetery.

Hope the new female intruders, spice things up in the house.

Last edited:
Kind of links to the tasks I've been moaning about - they're not being given anything which challenges or stimulates them.

The HMs have been bored and tired since Tully was evicted.

Think it's more to do with the intruders than Tully leaving. I was so looking forward to seeing how the week would play out, but they got some crazed intruders shoved in their faces instead.

Think it's more to do with the intruders than Tully leaving. I was so looking forward to seeing how the week would play out, but they got some crazed intruders shoved in their faces instead.

Mmm no I still think it's because of Tully leaving. The HMs shouldn't seem bored when they've just been given a couple of new people to interact with.

Mmm no I still think it's because of Tully leaving. The HMs shouldn't seem bored when they've just been given a couple of new people to interact with.

So you think being around someone who complains and cries about everything would be energising?

I really don't see why they're so tired and worn down. They've had an easy run compared to previous years. They get Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays off to sleep in and they get good food most of the time, late night feasts and a pool/spa/gym/bathtub and possible entry to the presidential suite. Other years get punishment rooms and fines....

I really don't see why they're so tired and worn down. They've had an easy run compared to previous years. They get Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays off to sleep in and they get good food most of the time, late night feasts and a pool/spa/gym/bathtub and possible entry to the presidential suite. Other years get punishment rooms and fines....

I think Brekkie might be on the right track as there's a severe lack of mental stimulation in the house. It's great if you're a gym junkie but for anyone else it would be a nightmare, I know I would have gone postal in there by now.

BTW, I do agree that the last two years they've had a really easy run in terms of challenges, fines, punishments etc, but in some ways I think it would probably be better for them if there was more of that to keep them on their toes and thinking.

Lethargic is more like it. I remember last year when the BB housemates had to ignore unwanted guests as part of a challenge, there was this one moment when there was a pair of young tourists girls running in and taking pictures of everyone. And Estelle and that fat emo cow were just lying there on the couch drained and lifeless and barely making a move at all while the other girls were running circles around them. And Estelle said something along the lines of, "I'm not even feeling what they're feeling right now.."

Something I'm really missing is the naughty room. I reckon that would have sparked people up and gave them a laugh as they watched someone in there.

I think Brekkie might be on the right track as there's a severe lack of mental stimulation in the house. It's great if you're a gym junkie but for anyone else it would be a nightmare, I know I would have gone postal in there by now.

BTW, I do agree that the last two years they've had a really easy run in terms of challenges, fines, punishments etc, but in some ways I think it would probably be better for them if there was more of that to keep them on their toes and thinking.

I guess none of us would ever understand until we were in the house really... I still don't understand how the people in 01 & 02 did it... they had next to nothing to do! I do understand that it's mentally straining in there which is tough but I feel like this year they have had it easier. Seperated bedrooms, a kitchen seperated from the house, a hidden gym round the corner etc... There's a lot of places to hide from people LOL

Is it just me, or do this years housemates look worn out, bored, emotional wrecks with no energy.

It's that bad, BB allows housemates to watch Movies at least once a week it seems, feast on KFC every other day [sponsor driven] just to try and perk them up a bit.

remove TimTam - Mr Clooney & maybe Mikk from the house, and what do you have ? a Cemetery.

Hope the new female intruders, spice things up in the house.

Wonder what the tv ratings are like. Only been a bit more interesting with Justynn entering the house.
The laughing week was pretty bad for tv. Wonder who thought that one up ?

Can't they give the housemates some better ways to earn money for next weeks food money.
I heard Justynn say why doesn't BB split up the WA sisters which would freak them out. That would be at least funny.

I would have liked to seen a mole in there playing havoc with the heads of the contestants. Run amok with the knowledge they can't be voted out.

Or have any new contestants coming in and getting upset that they were placed in the standby house which isn't being aired on TV to freak out the contestants even more.

Spice it up a bit over the mundane and boring things they get the contestants to do.

I'd like to see a contestant plan a way to escape and get away where nine has no idea what is going on.
Or even have someone break into the house to freak the contestants out.

Back