Skip to main content

Housemate #2 - Tahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Unfortunately for me, there is something I find fascinating about him. I clearly need help :p
[MENTION=28562]Connoisseur[/MENTION], it's why I can't help but like you, as foolish as that is ;)

:)

Tim was rewarded with 250k and loved for being blunt, outspoken and a smart-arse 24/7. I make the odd smart-alec comment and all hell breaks loose. :rolleyes: I'm guessing they're too close to the truth for comfort. I have to constantly remind myself that Jade fans are as humourless as she is.

It's why I became a Drew fan in the last 2 or 3 weeks of the show. I really digged all the little jabs he said about Jade. HIIIIIIIlarious.

Just adorable that pic of Tahan and David. A couple in love. Love that she got to hang out with her frenemies as well. Just wish Caleb got to stay longer in the house. He's genuine.

I liked both caleb and Matt, I know it wasn't a popular choice in these forums, but I thought they were good guys and fairly interesting. Shame they left early, especially caleb

:)

Tim was rewarded with 250k and love for being blunt, outspoken and a smart-arse 24/7. I make the odd smart-alec comment and all hell breaks loose. :rolleyes: I'm guessing they're too close to the truth for comfort. I have to constantly remind myself that Jade fans are as humourless as she is.

Yes, but half the house if not most wanted to kill Tim, so now the forumites understand what it is to have a Tim in their world ;)

8341a0ec484e11e395f522000a1fd2c4_7.jpg
Love this :)

I didnt mind the sugar sisters. Though I do doubt they can really behave like that outside.

They annoyed me like they annoyed Tahan - great photo though. Tahan admitted that they will be the only ones that she will not keep in contact with but at least she can have fun and they can forget about what happened in the house.

How did Tahan not win or at least get 2nd place!???????

Amen! The mind boggles!

She got the legends spot.
All legends come 3rd - Vesna, Sarah Marie, etc
Legends are too big to win - they already won in life :)

Even in the US, the legend Janelle finished 3rd TWICE. Tahan reminded me from Janelle from the beginning.

Note: if you watch the video, turn down the volume as it is LOUD.

[video=dailymotion;x53hwk]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x53hwk_bb6-bb7-s-janelle-wins-competitions_fun[/video]

Last edited:
Tahan did saythe sugar sisters were too far away and she was being realistic, I think she'd more than likely keep in touch those geographically closest to her especially those in Melbourne esp. Drew and Boog.

And see: winner in life baby:)

Nine Network Director Of Development Adrian Swift said there had been more companies interested in Tahan Lew-Fatt than any other housemate "by far".

Bet 1st in line are hairdyers/hair products; Celeb apprentice is almost guaranteed

Go T! I've dealt with reps from PPS, KMS, Joico etc and she would make the perfect candidate for this type of industry.

Yep, we backed the right horse alright! Knew she was something special when I first set eyes on her. It was her pre -entry introduction into the big Brother house that made me want to watch the show. Am glad I did, she's all that and then some.

Just because they have crossed the perimeter fence, don't expect the contestants to be disappearing from your screens anytime soon.

Big Brother Breakfast at Two Peas Restaurant in Glebe today. Pictured is Housemate Tahan with her V8 Supercar driver boyfriend David Reynolds. Source: News Limited
Nine Network Director Of Development Adrian Swift said there had been more companies interested in Tahan Lew-Fatt than any other housemate "by far".

The fiery, outspoken 24-year old wasn't always the most-liked in the house but her honest opinions and personality saved her from a record number of evictions.

The second runner-up was supposed to start a job in the public service on Monday, but has postponed her start date as she gets caught up in the Big Brother whirlwind.

Now that she's out in the real world once more, Tahan said the best part has been reuniting with her V8 Supercar Driver boyfriend David Reynolds.

"It has been a bit emotional," she said, fondly patting her beau's arm after he arrived to pick her up from the brunch. "It still is."

Mr Reynolds said: "We had a moment last night looking back at some of the footage. That's just her, that's what I love about her: she shows her passion.

"She's so gorgeous. I sound pathetic but when she left me to go on the show my life became very boring."

Their love has grown following the 100-day forced separation. Tahan's hardest day in the house came when she could hear her boyfriend but not see him.

"The V8s were on down the road on the Gold Coast,'' Tahan said. "We could her the PA and the engine's rumbling. I was so excited and I got butterflies in my stomach. I also realised how much I missed him.''

That just happened to be the race Dave won. His debut V8 victory.

"I am shattered I wasn't there,'' Tahan said. "But you can bet I will be there for his next win. For every one of his wins.''

Just because they have crossed the perimeter fence, don't expect the contestants to be disappearing from your screens anytime soon.

Big Brother Breakfast at Two Peas Restaurant in Glebe today. Pictured is Housemate Tahan with her V8 Supercar driver boyfriend David Reynolds. Source: News Limited

The fiery, outspoken 24-year old wasn't always the most-liked in the house but her honest opinions and personality saved her from a record number of evictions.

The second runner-up was supposed to start a job in the public service on Monday, but has postponed her start date as she gets caught up in the Big Brother whirlwind.

Now that she's out in the real world once more, Tahan said the best part has been reuniting with her V8 Supercar Driver boyfriend David Reynolds.

"It has been a bit emotional," she said, fondly patting her beau's arm after he arrived to pick her up from the brunch. "It still is."

Mr Reynolds said: "We had a moment last night looking back at some of the footage. That's just her, that's what I love about her: she shows her passion.

"She's so gorgeous. I sound pathetic but when she left me to go on the show my life became very boring."

Their love has grown following the 100-day forced separation. Tahan's hardest day in the house came when she could hear her boyfriend but not see him.

"The V8s were on down the road on the Gold Coast,'' Tahan said. "We could her the PA and the engine's rumbling. I was so excited and I got butterflies in my stomach. I also realised how much I missed him.''

That just happened to be the race Dave won. His debut V8 victory.

"I am shattered I wasn't there,'' Tahan said. "But you can bet I will be there for his next win. For every one of his wins.''

Great article

Good on her!
I really hope she'll say yes to the apprentice if she's offered, she would be perfect for it. Plus would love to see her back on tv!!!

Me too! I miss my weekly tahan fix lol.

I wouldn't worry. The camera loves her and its certain that she will become a staple on Australian and possibly international tv screens for years to come in one form or another.

Tahan has attracted a huge international fan base which may pay off for her down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back