Skip to main content

House Rules 2017

Those two women Fiona and Nicole are doing my head in,what the hell is wrong with them :rage::punch: .They keep going on and on and on and on about the cool kids vs the normal kids..get over it already there is no cool kids they are all adults.Now they have Troy and Bec in with them.

Troy is also an idiot..he knows design...no you don't Troy and for Pete sake let that poor woman speak...she should run now and get away from him now why she still can,for her children's sake..he reminds me of my ex-stepfather and he was a real asshole:punch:

Hope they get eliminated soon,they are spoilsports and so ungrateful,Troy and Bec want to call themselves "Battlers" but if that was true they would have been grateful just to have a renovated house with a working bathroom and kitchen..they hated the bathroom.And failing that challenge room?????? You are the ones that allowed your daughter to ask for a kim kardashian room and then to fail it because of a picture in the book.....Hello those are all over the internet...Kate is right it's on them they shouldn't allow a 14 year old to have her as a role model.

You are the ones that allowed your daughter to ask for a kim kardashian room and then to fail it because of a picture in the book
To be fair, they asked for a Kim Kardashian inspired room. So to me, the wallpaper, chandelier and other lush, luxe OTT accessories would have been right. Not necessary to have KK photos or book at all, so that was a shame and it was used as an excuse to fail. But having said that, their room still should have passed.

To be fair, they asked for a Kim Kardashian inspired room. So to me, the wallpaper, chandelier and other lush, luxe OTT accessories would have been right. Not necessary to have KK photos or book at all, so that was a shame and it was used as an excuse to fail. But having said that, their room still should have passed.
I suppose yes,they still should have won

I'm quite enjoying this. Have skipped the previous 100 seasons. I only watch it for Lawrence LB (still walking around saying Tutti Frutti Malutti to myself...), and the reveals and scores, and fast forward or don't bother recording the other eps. But it also quite fun to pause the FF to see that crimson lipsticked woman's face contort - what a bad edit! She makes an excellent villain, that one.

Thought the Kardashian room should have passed. Hate the way the ones whose houses are the biggest dumps before the renos act all "not good enough for me" - where's the gratitude! It's also odd the only bonus room that passed (lipstick woman's) was a total fail. I guess that was an act of kindness from the boys, who are fun to watch also.

I'm enjoying this series too. There seem to be a few nastier than usual teams, which gives you someone to boo and hiss at, though surely in the case of the two women it must all be an act? Surely no one could go through life being that much of a bitch, and retaining that high school "cool kids" mentality .

I don't think anyone can act that horrid for that long and it not be in their mind all justified and reasonable. It's played up heavily by the edit. She does give good face, that one.

Reactions: kxk
I so laugh at the series - Those bitchy girls have got my dog running for the door when I yell bad words at them bitches! So ungrateful, are some. It is fun to watch this series.

It's funny how things turn around, or maybe the editing department have just done a fantastic job at portraying two separate "villain" stories. I felt sorry for Fiona & Nicole last night, and Troy & Bec have emerged as the real nasties.
Harry seems like a nice lad, comforting the girls even though they've been vile to him, so they must have at least some sort of relationship.

The twins' accident was pretty shocking, but again it was nice to see Sean & Harry rallying around offering to help Jono get through this reno.

I really like Harry,he is a sweetheart..comforting Fiona and Nicole and offering to help Jono even though it's a competition.
Troy and Bec almost had me feeling sorry for Fiona and Nicole..almost!!

I felt sorry for Fiona & Nicole last night, and Troy & Bec have emerged as the real nasties
You realise Troy and Bec would not have gone off the deep end like that had Fiona and Nicole not bulldozed their stupid toilet an extra 160mm into Troy and Bec's room, right? Fiona and Nic always demand more space, and they never concede any when they get asked for it, and then push what they do get even further. And then they cry that they're getting bullied when people respond in kind to their behaviour.

You realise Troy and Bec would not have gone off the deep end like that had Fiona and Nicole not bulldozed their stupid toilet an extra 160mm into Troy and Bec's room, right? Fiona and Nic always demand more space, and they never concede any when they get asked for it, and then push what they do get even further. And then they cry that they're getting bullied when people respond in kind to their behaviour.

Yep, Fiona and Nicole continually lie and bulldoze. I was sucked in to momentarily feeling bad for them, but I'm sure they'll be back to their usual tricks next episode. Their hissy fit leaving scene was obviously fake.

The ads are really annoying. The ad for Sunday's episode re-uses the same footage of Troy & Bec laughing. As before, it's out of context, making it look like they're laughing at something worse than what they were actually laughing at.

Well what were they going to do, drive back to Victoria in the official House Rules car? lol The producers really need to try harder.
probably just back to the hotel and then go from there,although I am sure they keep getting reminded of their contracts and this is why they keep coming back...much to my disgust

I just fit in bits of this, with a few repeats to watch the scoring - because scoring & reveals are funny as
These people are all crap at this, all of them.
And obviously 2 teams have no taste at all, funny that bad people with bad/no taste

The judges are just annoying and nonsensical now.

(to Sean and Ella, not an exact quote but something like)
"You two need to be made into an omelette. Eggs need to be broken."

So...........this ended with a whimper apparently, finale beaten by both MC & 9's new obstacle course thing.

If anyone had any interest left - that likely departed with the geeky twins coming 3rd and not in the final.
From what i saw 6 weeks ago the winners sucked......none of them were good at renovating, same as nobody on MKR can actually cook.

Back