timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
That's not a shack.

Pz9Pxix.jpg

FDtoi95.jpg

uwBbuqx.jpg

THAT's a shack.

What's wrong with them pinching my schtick? Their shed is a SHED. Or at least it was:D

Not really liking the new judges, but at least they got rid of the lanky one. Wendy is a bit of a bargain basement Shaynna Blaze.

Some of the new teams seem ok, but there are some real bogans there who might get annoying fast.

You'd think the two women would be grateful to be rid of their shed/house, but it seems they'll be bitching tomorrow.

Not watched yet but can't believe they got rid of the judge yet Caroline still clings on. Also not liking that having a third judge means the home owners opinion will count for even less. Probably means the weekly reveal shows will be even longer too - they already went on for about six hours as it is!

Not watched yet but can't believe they got rid of the judge yet Caroline still clings on. Also not liking that having a third judge means the home owners opinion will count for even less. Probably means the weekly reveal shows will be even longer too - they already went on for about six hours as it is!

Caroline's role in the show is quite pointless, and it looks like most won't follow her advice anyway.

Caroline's role in the show is quite pointless, and it looks like most won't follow her advice anyway.
They should dump her and bring back the lovely Chester (the builder adviser). She was right about the toilet positioning but that was so obvious you have to wonder if that whole scene was a set up for "drama".

Plus7 kept dropping out while I was watching the show live. I missed half of it. I need to find another live source. Or maybe look for downloads and watch a day in arrears.

I don't like the way Joh continually refers to the twins as "twin geeks" or "the geek team". Why, exactly, are they geeks? Because they wear glasses?

I don't like the way Joh continually refers to the twins as "twin geeks" or "the geek team". Why, exactly, are they geeks? Because they wear glasses?
It would seem. They have to pigeonhole teams, give them an "angle", because it's hard for viewers to remember everyone's names.

It's just like Survivor where they make the contestants wear particular clothes to reinforce their supposed stereotype.

It would seem. They have to pigeonhole teams, give them an "angle", because it's hard for viewers to remember everyone's names.

It's just like Survivor where they make the contestants wear particular clothes to reinforce their supposed stereotype.

Yeah, two episodes in and I'm sick to death of "battlers" too.

Caroline continues to annoy. The way she chucks a tanty when cute-but-dim young bloke saws his vanity in half is unprofessional. If it's terrible, let it be terrible, it's none of your business.

Caroline continues to annoy. The way she chucks a tanty when cute-but-dim young bloke saws his vanity in half is unprofessional. If it's terrible, let it be terrible, it's none of your business.

You're right, but tbh I probably would have lost it too. :D

Over contemporary country. What is that style!!! Ungrateful women. Demolish the new house and put them back in their dirty tin shack. Hope the others score them hard.

I kept flipping during add breaks to see bits of this - kept coming back because the reveals WERE HILARIOUS
OMG it was comedy gold how BAD is that laundry & EVERYTHING is HIDEOUS

And it is dead in the ratings, the adds for the bogan junk decor shooed everyone to MC or Voice, and RTV flip viewing is kind of fun.

So. Much. Ugly.

I don't know where to start.

But when LLB said something about a "lack of planning" it's a little unfair because you don't get a lot of time to plan in a one week build.

"It's like a Bruce Willis disaster movie!" LMAO.

Those women are a joke. Every "critique" followed the same pattern of say something nice, then descend into the most petty bitching imaginable. "We don't need to make friends, we have friends". It's not about making friends, it's about coming across as a decent human being.

Back