Skip to main content

House Mate Meet & Greets!

S

SugarBunnyEm

Hey guys! This is my first new post to the thread! My name is Emma & I'm ADDICTED to BB religiously!
ANYWAYS - I'm in Brisbane at the moment and am going to dreamworld on Sunday and have heard there is a meet and greet every Sunday with the previously evicted house mate (Ben this weekend YAY) for Pass holders - I am a passholder. So my question is has anyone else been to any of these meet and greets, if yes how was it? & Does anyone know of any other meet and greets coming up or going on?!

<3 Em

I've never been but I'm pretty sure the dreamworld website has details of appearances in the near future.

Hey guys! This is my first new post to the thread! My name is Emma & I'm ADDICTED to BB religiously!
ANYWAYS - I'm in Brisbane at the moment and am going to dreamworld on Sunday and have heard there is a meet and greet every Sunday with the previously evicted house mate (Ben this weekend YAY) for Pass holders - I am a passholder. So my question is has anyone else been to any of these meet and greets, if yes how was it? & Does anyone know of any other meet and greets coming up or going on?!

<3 Em

Welcome :)

Back