Skip to main content

House Husbands is a terrible TV show

I watched the 1st episode for 20 mins before I changed channels.

20 mins of my life & will never get back.

Watched for the first time tonight, there are some good actors in the show, but seeing it you wouldnt think that, only one who seems like doing a good job is Julia Morris.... that says more than anything! so cliche, does every episode have a trauma in the middle and neatly resolved by the end of the episode?

I usually have a high tolerance for this kind of thing (All Saints, Rafters, Winners & Losers) but this one didn't appeal at all.

The constant ads for weeks & weeks beforehand turned me right off it. But, like a true TV tragic, I gave it a chance, but that only lasted 5 mins. I don't know what it is, but I just couldn't get into it.

I never watched it because I dislike that Firass Dirani guy. Such a tool. Also because the bus stop posters were all just copies of the Hang Over poster. You could tell from that they have no ideas.

I think a likeable cast is key to the success of these type of shows. Firass, Gary Sweet, that Gyton guy... all quite unappealing characters. As others have pointed out, when Julia Morris is the best thing about a show, you're in a bit of trouble!

wow, I must be the only one here that likes the show even though almost every episode leaves me with questions like "how is that even possible"

wow, I must be the only one here that likes the show even though almost every episode leaves me with questions like "how is that even possible"

Haha agreed! Im not going to fall in a heap if I miss the show or anything, but I thought it was good. Firass Dirani's character's ex-wife annoys the shit out of me though!!

I haven't watched it. When watching the ads, I couldn't make up my mind whether I thought it was good or depressing.

Back