Skip to main content

Hmm .. scared now!

I say a lot of things and go against people all the Time, I was just warning people that this is not a subject to joke or imply about.

I am chilled.

If I feel it's wrong, I will say and do something, that's simple. I don't read everything. If I'm on and see something then I will.

OMGWTFLOLZZZ ! Are you Mikey?

No offense, but your daughter is 25 years old and she must have added him or accepted him as a friend on her facebook.

So if you dont like it then, contact her and tell her to remove him.

Being friends on facebook, only means friends on facebook, expecially when she is 1/2 way around the world.

I think you are over reacting to it. there are many people that like me on facebook from where I work, but there aint anything sus about that.

Mike Goldman?

With people making comments about me like this, no I'm not.

I agree [MENTION=336]meandyou[/MENTION], that's why I said a warning to be careful what people say or imply cause this is a serious issue and will not be taken lightly..

It was a joke about the nature of the rumour mill not Mike Goldman, but I'll delete it if people think it crossed a line.

You mean this guy?

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/s...ldman-s-penis-to-small-for-fiance-wedding-off!
mike22gj.jpg

That picture screams sexual predator... If it wasn't obvious before...

[MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] I really don't know what you are going on about... Slander or Defamation is really only slander or defamation if the person saying something they know without a doubt is false... If the person truly believes what they are saying is true regardless of whether or not it actually is it is no longer slander or defamation... That being said for a case to actually be successful it needs to be proven that the person has been harmed and has damages that are a direct result of being defamed or slandered and that the person doing the slandering or defaming had malicious intent...

Trust me I've taken tort law and really the most that would come out of anything said in this thread would be idle threats as cases like these are extremely hard to prove... Also someone like myself who is not in Australia would be very hard to track down and prosecute... I also think it's very unlikely a Z-list celebrity such as Mike Goldman would travel to Canada just to sue me for a few dollars...

Was just reading some stuff on FB from my 25yo daughter who's currently in Canada and noticed three people had "liked" a comment.

One of them was "Mike Goldman".

Yeah ... the real ome. Dunno how I feel about that!
You should warn your daughter imo. His previous fiancee was quite young and he is around 41yo...

Back