Skip to main content

Hmm .. scared now!

torifrog

Awesome site donor
Was just reading some stuff on FB from my 25yo daughter who's currently in Canada and noticed three people had "liked" a comment.

One of them was "Mike Goldman".

Yeah ... the real ome. Dunno how I feel about that!

He liked a comment I greatly disliked - that was along the lines of "You know it's been a good Sunday when you end up politely vomiting in a sink". :S

Well then you better hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband cause that guy is a real maniac.

Well she's in Canada till at least the end of the year, and then has a job lined up in Wall St ... but I've read about Mikey's rep, and would prefer he not be in contact with my "baby"!!!

No offense, but your daughter is 25 years old and she must have added him or accepted him as a friend on her facebook.

So if you dont like it then, contact her and tell her to remove him.

Being friends on facebook, only means friends on facebook, expecially when she is 1/2 way around the world.

I think you are over reacting to it. there are many people that like me on facebook from where I work, but there aint anything sus about that.

i could be wrong Goon but i get the impression the thread was made largely in jest (but not completely)

i could be wrong Goon but i get the impression the thread was made largely in jest (but not completely)

Correct :)

The facts are true - but I'm not overly concerned (or concerned at all really). Plus she's an extremely capable young woman; I don't need to worry about her at all. She meets heaps of famous and semi-famous people.

May I suggest that whoever posts commets on this thread to be very very careful as to what you imply and that we have no accountability for there comments.

I better write a front page article about this.

Who's overreacting now?

Just FYI, I am fully informed on the defamation section of the Qld Criminal Act - and nothing here is defamatory.

As I said - who's overreacting now? Taint me, [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION]!

Lighten up man.

I'm saying to becareful of what is written.
After all the legitimately shitty things that have been written about people on this forum THIS is what twists your knickers? Hahahahaha!!!!

I say a lot of things and go against people all the Time, I was just warning people that this is not a subject to joke or imply about.

I am chilled.

If I feel it's wrong, I will say and do something, that's simple. I don't read everything. If I'm on and see something then I will.

Back