Skip to main content

HM eating KFC

caz71

Best clip ever. Would have been funnier if BB said this chicken is not for you.

Made me wanna eat KFC. Good plug in BB.

You didn't even see Ava around during the KFC feast - where'd she go? I bet she would be a total kill joy and would've tried to bring everyone down as they enjoyed their fried chicken. Vego nutjob.

On the extended version she smiled at them in a way that seemed to say 'oh you poor naive chicken killers'... haha.

The promo worked, we ended up having KFC.

You didn't even see Ava around during the KFC feast - where'd she go? I bet she would be a total kill joy and would've tried to bring everyone down as they enjoyed their fried chicken. Vego nutjob.

I saw her. I believe she was eating something there. Could have been the coleslaw or mashed potato/gravy she could have maybe had. Assuming they had no dairy ingredients, although the coleslaw may have.

I believe she avoids certain animal products for health reasons not out of a love for animals. After all she is a nutritionist of sorts I believe ( wasn't that mentioned somewhere when Stacey asked her about eating salad?) and she isn't a vegetarian but pescetarian - she still has fish/seafood.

She could have the fish burger,

Anyway, Ava is no Sarah, she doesn't go around preaching or even talk about her diet. She has said it's about eating healthy rather than an ethical choice OS site claims...
If I was going on BB I might tell them I'm vego or pesco or something too, I'm a very picky eater, won't eat most meat, won't eat smelly lamb or most weird cuts, spare parts (offal, )etc.
Look I just would rather starve than eat a lot of food other people eat especially fatty/greasey stuff and weird looking meat stuff.

I often use the vego excuse when asked to bad cooks for dinner, vegie options are never as disgusting as some meats & stuff people think are edible
Notice both ladies are fitness freaks, I suspect ava just doesn't want to eat shitty food

Ava should look in the mirror and then decide if she's looking at a picture of health. Being completely emaciated and malnourished isn't sexy, honestly she is so straight up and down she reminds me of a Thai Ladyboy who can't afford any surgery.

I don't like that they were on staples and they were given it as a treat (on top of their spring lamb night and the family dinner night in the same week), instead of as a one off reward for a task or for someone's birthday.

I would have liked BB to make them do an ad or something with the food, but make them forbidden to eat any of it. If they are on staples then chickpeas, lentils and sardines should be on the menu.

I think the tensions in that house were explosive and they needed something to break that tension

Ava should look in the mirror and then decide if she's looking at a picture of health. Being completely emaciated and malnourished isn't sexy, honestly she is so straight up and down she reminds me of a Thai Ladyboy who can't afford any surgery.

I agree with bits of this - the part about her not looking that healthy. Her skin appears quite sallow and she looks tired all the time.

Exactly - jibes about her aside, she definitely does not look well and is doing nothing to support vego claims that it is a healthy alternative.

Back