Skip to main content

Hilarious MOMENTS with strategy Dave!

Wow, Australia is really turning into communist Russia...keep propelling that Brady Bunch sweety pecheety propaganda, incase it upsets the soccer mums and their children who rely on the internet like a hospital drip. Gimme the Good, Bad and Ugly scoop any old day.
dont blame me hey

dont blame me hey
Marsha, this is your sis Jan. Even though you had more trophies than me, more boyfriends than me, were better looking than me even when a football hit your nose, were mom and dad's fave and even brother Greg had the hots for you...I love you and I only slept with a machete under my bed to protect you from Davey Jones.

By the way Mister Evilroyslade...why is Gomez Addams in a cowboy hat or was he in a 'Bonanza' episode I don't know about?:)

By the way Mister Evilroyslade...why is Gomez Addams in a cowboy hat or was he in a 'Bonanza' episode I don't know about?:)

Lol I'm a fan of John Astin, Carolyn Jones and The Addams Family.

I wanted to use Gomez as a UN & Avi but think it was already being used. Evilroyslade was a quirky movie Astin appeared in so I went with that.

Some clips still on youtube, but probably a bit dated now.

Marsha, this is your sis Jan. Even though you had more trophies than me, more boyfriends than me, were better looking than me even when a football hit your nose, were mom and dad's fave and even brother Greg had the hots for you...I love you and I only slept with a machete under my bed to protect you from Davey Jones.
protect me? davy was dreamy hey
on the upside, you grew up to have the bigger boobs.

What is everyone talking about? I don't get it? I feel like Eddie Haskell.
boring old fuddy-duddy indeed!

Lol I'm a fan of John Astin, Carolyn Jones and The Addams Family.

I wanted to use Gomez as a UN & Avi but think it was already being used. Evilroyslade was a quirky movie Astin appeared in so I went with that.

Some clips still on youtube, but probably a bit dated now.
The older the better...I love the old 50's, 60's, 70's sitcoms and the old film noir 1940's movies plus other oldies. I like ya work Evilroyslade.

@Benjamin2012HM how are you saying this is so hilarious when you yourself admitted on the SurviverOz podcast that his and Leo's interviews have had to be heavily edited because of how bitter and such sore losers they are? Fair enough that I'd probably be spewing vile when I got out too (another reason I'd never get on in the first place) but either show us the real stuff or at least admit on here that you're toeing the Ch 9 feelgood line.

Not sure what video some people where watching saying David was bitter and twisted. Thought he gave a good interview. I would be more surprised if David had said he wanted Priya in the top three and her to win. It was pretty obvious even to blind Freddy that they were not besties in the BB House so not sure what some are expecting - David to do a complete 180 and declare his undivided love for all things Priya. If tables had been reversed I'm sure Priya would have said exactly the same about David.

Blind mate. They have the Priwanka glasses on. It wouldn't matter what he said about her. They would twist it any which way.

THE BIG STRATEGIES REVEALED: DAVID EXPOSED AT LAST!

I chat to Big Brother Australia's evicted housemate David Hodis to get his reaction on the fictional fan Chloe! Plus, he dishes on the secret Leo Ryan Burke told him before he was evicted last night…

PLUS: The true or false game which exposes some of this years biggest scandals! How does strategy David Hodis stack up against these massive shocks! Will he foresee the truth?

Click here for the strategies: http://bit.ly/1wVqsIz

Hi Ben,

It seems many people are claiming you said David was BITTER in his interview with you? Could you please confirm or deny if this was actually the case.

Thank you. :)

Back