• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

BBpenguin88

Bangs head grrrrr of course, I'm not doing this right please delete it & I'll go back to lurking lol Thanks & apologies for the bother grrrrrr
(Hope I'm doing this correctly)
Curious how youse guyse are observing England's celebrating 70 remarkable years of Elizabeth's reign. Personally, I think she is extraordinary. Additionally, I desperately hope that William is the next King, skipping Charles & that woman entirely. (I think it's why Harry left the UK since he was much closer to his mum).

Last edited:
Nothing. Someone is just starved for attention.
eeeeeeeek not looking for attention, I was curious how the former commenwealth of Oz felt about the Queen, & didn't post this correctly (1st time effort) so please get Mr. Mod Brekkie to delete. I'll go back to lurking (apologies)

I can't believe the British public voted to evict Meghan.
I'm surprised at them accepting Charles & that woman. Diana was even younger than Elizabeth w/no expectations of Royalty. Then to have her marriage haunted by that woman, who became step mum. I'm not surprised Harry used Meghan as an escape & we Yanks are happy to have them. However, I don't understand the hatred. Andrew is quite a disgusting person, even if he's the Queen's fave.

eeeeeeeek not looking for attention, I was curious how the former commenwealth of Oz felt about the Queen, & didn't post this correctly (1st time effort) so please get Mr. Mod Brekkie to delete. I'll go back to lurking (apologies)

Australia is still a part of the Commonwealth and the Queen is still the Monarch of Australia...

I'm surprised at them accepting Charles & that woman. Diana was even younger than Elizabeth w/no expectations of Royalty. Then to have her marriage haunted by that woman, who became step mum. I'm not surprised Harry used Meghan as an escape & we Yanks are happy to have them. However, I don't understand the hatred. Andrew is quite a disgusting person, even if he's the Queen's fave.

Yank is typically an insult and not a term of endearment… I find it odd that you use it so flagrantly.

In my experience, it's generally people from the South who don't like the term "Yank" (as the Yankees were the fighters of the Northern States in the Civil War).

Plus, @BBpenguin88 may just be trying to fit in internationally... Impressive considering most Americans don't even realise that the world extends beyond America. Would love to see "Seppo" enter their vocabulary too :p

WTF is Seppo lol? I've never heard that one before.

Edit: Clearly forgot it was 2022 and this thing called Google exists.
Seppo as in septic tank? How odd. Never heard it lol.

Australia is still a part of the Commonwealth and the Queen is still the Monarch of Australia...

In my experience, it's generally people from the South who don't like the term "Yank" (as the Yankees were the fighters of the Northern States in the Civil War).

Plus, @BBpenguin88 may just be trying to fit in internationally... Impressive considering most Americans don't even realise that the world extends beyond America. Would love to see "Seppo" enter their vocabulary too :p
I'm a bleeding heart liberal left coaster so Yankee is not an insult to me & a better fit than American (what about the South lol) but you're quite right, someone from southern states would not wish to be called a Yankee, we had a civil war to settle what still seems unsettled (pulling down statues & renaming places). I didn't realize that Australia is still holds the queen as your monarch, especially after William & Kate's less than successful tour of the Caribbean

Back