Skip to main content

Help please

Hi Living in England we dont get as much info as you good people on bb. When it started this was the tv times we seen
Sunday
(No Big Brother Airs)

Monday
8:00pm-9:30pm “Live Eviction”

Tuesday
7:00pm-8:30pm “Nominations Live”

Wednesday
7:00pm-8:30pm “Daily Show”

Thursday
7:00pm-8:30pm “Showdown!”

Friday
7:00pm-7:30pm “SHORT Daily Show"

Saturday
(No Big Brother Airs)
But now its all changed so can you please let me know what happens on each night, I know they dont Air on Saturday or Sunday Many thanks if you can help.

It is all on 7pm each night (apart from Saturday and Sunday). Evictions are now Wednesdays and nominations Thursdays. There is no more showdown.

[MENTION=35089]Ashes to Ashes[/MENTION]
Well this week it's Monday (90 mins including intruder eviction)
Tuesday 90 mins
Wednesday live eviction (90 mins)
Thursday nominations (90 mins)
Friday 30 mins

They seem to change it every week. Hope this helps!

[MENTION=35089]Ashes to Ashes[/MENTION]
Well this week it's Monday (90 mins including intruder eviction)
Tuesday 90 mins
Wednesday live eviction (90 mins)
Thursday nominations (90 mins)
Friday 30 mins

They seem to change it every week. Hope this helps!

Thank you Insomniac i guess when i go to you tube we get 1hr 16 mins so with no adds to watch we get to see most of it, I just think we have lost on as not getting showdown,confidential or After hrs bb now but thank you so much for your help.

Thank you Insomniac i guess when i go to you tube we get 1hr 16 mins so with no adds to watch we get to see most of it, I just think we have lost on as not getting showdown,confidential or After hrs bb now but thank you so much for your help.

I believe confidential is still on Thursday. It just wasn't as obvious

Try realitytvfan.org for episodes as well as YouTube.

Yes, well presumably. Sonia announced it two weeks ago saying it would be the 'final installment.'

If it rated higher I'm sure it would have continued. So I'm calling it axed.

Terrible.. Without LNF all we are watching is incessant strategy talk. It's so boring and doing my head in.. Surely we all just want to see the, get drunk, hook up and embarrass themselves, right?

Back