Skip to main content

Has Sonia screwed it up?

NomDePlume

If I were in the house, I'm not sure I wouldn't have picked up on Sonia saying "one of you will become tonight's evictee" right before evicting Sam, as opposed to "tonight's second evictee". Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it?

No, I don't think you're reading too much into it.

Her saying "tonight we'll just get straight into it" or whatever without saving anyone when usually they draw it outttttttttt even with a double + no Monday night eviction would've tipped me off too.

If these HMs haven't cottoned on to what's going on, they have shit for brains although of course if they have we won't find out until they leave the house and do an interview with someone other than Sonia.

Her saying "tonight we'll just get straight into it" or whatever without saving anyone when usually they draw it outttttttttt even with a double + no Monday night eviction would've tipped me off too.

If these HMs haven't cottoned on to what's going on, they have shit for brains although of course if they have we won't find out until they leave the house and do an interview with someone other than Sonia.
That's a good point. She quickly got into it and I saw Lawson and Travis exchanging a few words and I thought they might think she was kidding.

She shouldn't have saved anyone if they were going to evict Trav straight away, I don't remember how they normally do double evictions on the same night. They should've just evicted him last night in the way they have the past two weeks.

I'm not sure if you'd be suss or not in the house, j guess you just accept whatever info you're presented with most of the time.

I think they probably cottoned on that one of the evictions was fake. Travus didn't seem excited or surprised enough when he was safe, and Sam had little reaction to the news that Ttravis was safe either.

I'm going to give her a bit of a pass because she's pregnant...but she's been dreadful. Some of the smarter housemates would defo smell a rat, and would not be surprised Travis comes back.

Yes I said to my DH that every little thing would be scrutinized in the house and this would tip me off I think. I think the sudden double eviction coupled with not saving the highest one first was a mistake.

Yes, evicting Travis first BEFORE doing the saves was a mistake. But hey, it AIN'T Sonia's fault.

They script most of the drivel they do around the house aka Monday nights performance with sleeping beauty etc etc yet when it comes to attaining real emotions from set up situations like:
Fake evictions,
Ben goes onto stage
Ben meets Trav
its so grindingly annoying & screwed up - the fake eviction was so quick, they could have saved at least 1 or 2 hm's first but no straight into it - that would have seemed odd from inside the house, of course when SOnja said tonights evictee instead of 2nd evictee..
Ben was rehearsed on stage but it seemed awkward like he didn't fully know what he was doing, in the Sanctuary it appeared awkward, they didn't get the shock response then overwhelmed gratitude from Travis at his fake eviction - he just laughed at it & said where's Aisha, whats she doin', can she come in.. & when Ben came in he's like oh um eww its you, um hahaha haha wanna drink...

After bets closed & considering the person they wanted wasn't the real evictee they could had have scripted tonights evictee & said, we are going to fake evict Prius because we think she will grasp this task better or someone with half a brain to do something with it both for the sake of BB & the viewers...

However out of all of this years garbage & over the previous years one thing is consistent with BB, Endemol, Ch 9 etc & that is that they are proficient at continuously dragging this production through the local tip & consistently achieving new lows.... :meh:

All double evictions have ended that way, they evict one at the start of the show and one toward the end. There was nothing weird is suspicious about it. Stop over thinking people :D

They didn't think it through IMO. Rushing straight into Travis's eviction would have been a tell-tale sign for me. I'm sure other HMs thought the same, that's why Sonja made the audience cheer for Travis as though the eviction was real, the other HMs were standing outside waiting to hear if the crowd went off or not so they clearly thought something was weird.

They didn't think it through IMO. Rushing straight into Travis's eviction would have been a tell-tale sign for me. I'm sure other HMs thought the same, that's why Sonja made the audience cheer for Travis as though the eviction was real, the other HMs were standing outside waiting to hear if the crowd went off or not so they clearly thought something was weird.
nope, as she stated when somebody is evicted they are "always" standing there listening in for the sounds.

In all honesty because it was Travis that was the fake evictee I highly doubt they are suspicious!! He has been up for eviction every single week and they probably think he just couldn't get the votes this time. They definitely do not see travis as popular.
If anything they probably think sams eviction is a fake since they all thought he was god like.
Not to mention, they all find him annoying so they probably think we do as well.
I reckon the most believable was fake evicted. They would have known 100% that Priya and Jason were fakes.

Either way, Sonia does need to go.

She clearly has no interest in BB, I don't even think she does a rehearsal before the show.

Like, for example with the photo slides to Sam, on the first picture she goes "oh! That's you".

Yeah, no shit Sonia. Wouldn't you have looked through these beforehand?

Back