Skip to main content

Has anyone noticed what David did during the Skye vs Ryan argument?

In real life, Skye would probably annoy me but I would still love her as a friend, even though I'm much older than her. I'd be like Priya is with her.

In real life, Ryan would probably annoy me and I would choose not to be his friend as I find negative people who bitch and moan (which is pretty much all we've seen Ryan do) drain my energy and make me melancopy. Misery loves company....

And I've just realised that my comment has little to do with the OP!!

David is a lost soul in that house... He doesn't know which side of the fence post to sit!
I had to correct someone about Ryan's social environment..they claim that he's a bitch because of his sisters' ways' I was like, how do we even know what his sisters are like?! Ryan just be bitchy because that's the way he is perceived to be. I know plenty of guys that are bitchy and mean for no reason lol.

During the family dinner the question asked was 'What are your highs and lows of BB?'
So I don't know why David couldn't say anything about noticing the differences in her behaviour in that nomination footage to her general behaviour in the house. I'm sure the other HM's were also surprised about seeing another side to Skye, and emotions were still running high from just finding out who was up for eviction and watching Skye's vid.
At least he was letting her know what he thought, and not just talking about it with the others...so he thinks she's playing the game by playing up her ditzy blonde side and called her 'Strategy Skye' because she was talking about nominating Ryan for strategic reasons etc. He thought Skye might say something back like she often does and that was her right to get fired up.
I think wanted to support Sandra because she was feeling still lost/upset about losing Sam and being nominated and Skye's unkind comments towards her. David's been a friend and bed buddy from day 1 and has remained loyal, and Sandra doesn't deserve it.

David was comforting Skye way back when when Katie was still around or just left, and Skye said they should form an alliance. Skye comforted David a couple of weeks back at the party before the spa fight, and had fun doing their A-Z radio task. I think they liked each other but had different interests, so didn't hang out very much.

We haven't seen anything from the house but they might have cleared the air by now...it will made it hard with Sadra not liking Skye, and Cryan being his usual snarky self. Travis returning will be shown on Monday night as well

Last edited:
During the family dinner the question asked was 'What are your highs and lows of BB?'
So I don't know why David couldn't say anything about the differences in her behaviour in that nomination footage to her general behaviour in the house. I'm sure the other HM's were also surprised about seeing another side to Skye, and emotions were still running high from just finding out who was up for eviction and watching Skye's vid.
At least he was letting her know what he thought, and not just talking about it with the others...so he thinks she's playing the game by playing up her ditzy blonde side and called her Strategy Skye. He thought Skye might say something back like she often does and that was her right.
I think wanted to support Sandra because she was feeling still lost/upset about losing Sam and being nominated and Skye's unkind comments towards her. David's been a friend and bed buddy from day 1 and has remained loyal, and Sandra doesn't deserve it.

David was comforting Skye way back when when Katie was still around or just left, and Skye said they should form an alliance. Skye comforted David a couple of weeks back at the party before the spa fight, and had fun doing their A-Z radio task. I think they liked each other but had different interests which they want to talk about, so didn't hang out very much.

We haven't seen anything from the house but they might have cleared the air by now...it will made it hard with Sadra not liking Skye, and Cryan being his usual snarky self. Travis returning will be shown on Monday night as well
I think that whomever leaves during this double eviction, it'll only prove that Skye had a hand in their demise... strategy or not, she was only looking out for Aisha as she's the closest to her when even Aisha herself was more to Lisa than Skye.. I think David and Skye are loyal but they keep getting shafted until some gets evicted and the survivor needs someone to comfort them.

Omg I like skye and all but everyone should get over that whole thing about David saying to Skye that she was the only one who spoke to him. It happened weeks ago, things change. He is obviously not the only one who changed his mind on their friendship (so to speak) as she was more than happy to send points his way and put him up for eviction and it seemed she did not even feel bad one bit.

I think that whomever leaves during this double eviction, it'll only prove that Skye had a hand in their demise... strategy or now, she was onky looking out for Aisha as she's the closest to her when even Aisha herself was more to Lisa than Skye.. I think David and Skye are loyal but they keep getting shafted until some gets evicted and the survivor needs someone to comfort them.
yeah I can understand Skye wanting to save Aisha over David..if she had seen Lawson's name I think she would have chosen him instead.
I think once Travis is back Aisha will spending a lot of her time with him, and Skye will feel a bit left out again.
Aisha once said to 2 others HM's , about Skye not being a good friend, over some comment snarky Skye had made towards her, so they might still have a falling out in the future...

yeah I can understand Skye wanting to save Aisha over David..if she had seen Lawson's name I think she would have chosen him instead.
I think once Travis is back Aisha will be so excited, and will spending a lot of her time with him, and Skye will feel a bit left out again.
Aisha once said to 2 others HM's , about Skye not being a good friend, over some comment snarky Skye had made towards her, so they might still have a falling out in the future...
I noticed that as soon as someone clicks over Skye, Skye is like a 3rd wheel.When Travi left, she became Aisha's #1 but when Travi comes back, watch how quick Aisha drops her like a bad habit.

So funny the title of this thread. Did the topic opener not see what Skye did to David??? Throwing him under the bus and laughing while putting him up for eviction.
What is worse? Just standing by and walking away with someone who we do not like very much, or willfully and deliberately putting someone up to be removed from the house.

not only priya and leo she has done it to others as well

she is a bit pot kettle

when she nominated priya for doing the same thing

short memory me thinks.
That is true! Priya has not once voted for Skye to be nommed! Omg, I noticed that!

So funny the title of this thread. Did the topic opener not see what Skye did to David??? Throwing him under the bus and laughing while putting him up for eviction.
What is worse? Just standing by and walking away with someone who we do not like very much, or willfully and deliberately putting someone up to be removed from the house.
Well, she was happy Aisha was out of the red zone and it put Dave in the red zone..."I want two more points for David" biggest crock. She knew she wanted him in the red zone and she used the excuse of couldn't save Priya or Jason because of it

Well, she was happy Aisha was out of the red zone and it put Dave in the red zone..."I want two more points for David" biggest crock. She knew she wanted him in the red zone and she used the excuse of couldn't save Priya or Jason because of it

OMG That that was allowed pissed me off to no end. That seems to me so unfair.and i was expecting all kinds of threads about this but then there was none. Weird.

OMG That that was allowed pissed me off to no end. That seems to me so unfair.and i was expecting all kinds of threads about this but then there was none. Weird.
Right, I thought you had to give points wholly to a housemate..so if David had 2 points, BB should have told Skye that you couldn't add more points to him..yep this BB series is crazy lol...Also, im surprised no one took advantage of Cat and her One Point automatic and put her in the red zone.

The way Skye was allowed to do it feels wrong to me.
I am sure the other people before her thought that would not be allowed by bb because it would be unfair, and rightly so.

This way you can go. Okay let me see where so and so is. Okay. I give her 2 points. Still in the blue, oke more points to her.They will get too much information about how much points the others were on and so on.

She's also telling everybody in there she has their back.
Did you not watch her nominations? She tried to save both Priya and Jason, but was unable to. When she said she had their backs, she wasn't lying. Too bad that Priya did not appreciate this, as Priya is trying to undermine Skye's relationship with Leo.

BB said she had 12 points to use however she wanted, so she used a few on david... then used a few more when it didn't save aish. was within what BB said. she just plays the 'dumb' up. tell her that in a normal convo and she would have gone 'I'm confused'

Back