Skip to main content

Harry Potter

i didn't mind voldemort, but like you said there was so much more other interesting stuff.

who was youtr least favorite character? Mine was Umbridge!

Hands down Umbridge.....and the movie version way more than the book version....horrible,horrible hag..oh and the reason why people hate pink LOL
hiikb.jpg

I am a huge HP fan. My favourite scene in the books is Nearly Headless Nick's birthday party. In the movies it is Hermione at the Tri-Wizard ball.
I was sorted into Slytherin.
My favourite character is Hermione.
My least favourite character is Umbridge.
I think the movies RUINED Ginny Weasley's character. She was so much more kick ass in the books.
I think the original Marauders were spoiled prats in high school.
I feel sorry for Draco.
I want to marry Charlie Weasley.
I think the character I'd most likely be best friends with is Tonks.

I am dying for the Cursed Child to come out in print. I will be on holidays when it does and am putting aside a day at the hotel pool to read it.

I adore Eddie Redmayne and am so excited for the new movies.

I am a huge HP fan. My favourite scene in the books is Nearly Headless Nick's birthday party. In the movies it is Hermione at the Tri-Wizard ball.
I was sorted into Slytherin.
My favourite character is Hermione.
My least favourite character is Umbridge.
I think the movies RUINED Ginny Weasley's character. She was so much more kick ass in the books.
I think the original Marauders were spoiled prats in high school.
I feel sorry for Draco.
I want to marry Charlie Weasley.
I think the character I'd most likely be best friends with is Tonks.

I am dying for the Cursed Child to come out in print. I will be on holidays when it does and am putting aside a day at the hotel pool to read it.

I adore Eddie Redmayne and am so excited for the new movies.

Cool. How come you felt sorry for Draco?

Because growing up with Malfoy Snr would have been horrible. All he wanted was to live up to his fathers expectations. He had moments of such vulnerability... I think there is an alternative universe where Draco grew up in a loving household and is a Hufflepuff, and a bit of a sook.

Because growing up with Malfoy Snr would have been horrible. All he wanted was to live up to his fathers expectations. He had moments of such vulnerability... I think there is an alternative universe where Draco grew up in a loving household and is a Hufflepuff, and a bit of a sook.

Oh yeah. Good point. Wouldn't have been very pleasant living in that household.

Where did you read about the alternative universe?

Back