Skip to main content

Haleys mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz69

Hayley may come across as an intelligent player but she is not. Sure she has had to work hard to make it to the final 4 however she has this obsession with taking out flick no matter what. It is a no brainer that George & cara will take each other to the final & Hayley carnt rely on winning immunity when there are just 3 of them left. She has too side with flick now t hats if she has the brains to do that though I highly doubt that. She left it too late anyway really should have acted when there was the final 5.

Hayley may come across as an intelligent player but she is not. Sure she has had to work hard to make it to the final 4 however she has this obsession with taking out flick no matter what. It is a no brainer that George & cara will take each other to the final & Hayley carnt rely on winning immunity when there are just 3 of them left. She has too side with flick now t hats if she has the brains to do that though I highly doubt that. She left it too late anyway really should have acted when there was the final 5.
I actually think Hayley could have relied on winning. Any of the previous years final challenge would have seen a Hayley win IMO.
Anyway, they are not the final 3 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back