Skip to main content

Goodbye videos

mikidiki

Jasmin's Last Goodbye
Day 29 - 10:35 PM

liveupdates-2230.jpg

Jade’s upset at Jasmin’s backhanded remarks about her in the Evictee’s goodbye video. Jade thinks Jasmin implied Jade plays up her body get what she wants.

Jade tells Drew she’s aware her body is an asset, and that she’s a model because she “can’t do anything else”.

She says she didn’t finish high school and took up modelling not out of vanity but because it was an opportunity.

“We’ve had our issues and I think she really really liked Ed and I think that got in the way,” she says.

But Jade maintains she would never say such a thing to Jasmin, and that the remarks really hurt.

Oh give me a break Jade! Honestly!

Are any of the goodbye videos available? I haven't found any on the official site and none have been shown during the daily show?

Last edited:
We've never seen them. They have only ever been mentioned.

It would be interesting to see these goodbye videos to see how they really felt before being influenced by the public and seeing what other hm's say behind their back.

Jasmin's Last Goodbye
Day 29 - 10:35 PM

liveupdates-2230.jpg

Jade’s upset at Jasmin’s backhanded remarks about her in the Evictee’s goodbye video. Jade thinks Jasmin implied Jade plays up her body get what she wants.

Jade tells Drew she’s aware her body is an asset, and that she’s a model because she “can’t do anything else”.

She says she didn’t finish high school and took up modelling not out of vanity but because it was an opportunity.

“We’ve had our issues and I think she really really liked Ed and I think that got in the way,” she says.

But Jade maintains she would never say such a thing to Jasmin, and that the remarks really hurt.

respect to Jade over leaving the room when Tim and Jasmin were arguing and Jasmin wasn't pulling any punches about her relationship with Jade ...
and I think its true - she wouldn't say something like this to Jasmin but then I don't think she would ever believe Jasmin would be a threat to her (especially in competition over a guy)

I would love to see photo of the girl her ex left her for - the one she claimed was "butt ugly" ...

she does have a high opinion of her body and her looks and a very low opinion of her own worth other than those "assets" ... they'll only take her so far in life but without real substance to back them up she'll always finish last ...

Are any of the eviction videos available? I haven't found any on the official site and none have been shown during the daily show?

You mean goodbye videos? So far not a single one as far as i can see. I don't understand why. They're getting the housemates to do them in case they go, yet they aren't even showing bits of them on TV as the others watch them and they aren't uploading the full things to the website either. I've tried to send a tweet to bbau9 and Alex on twitter asking about them but got no response.

We should all tweet alex and bbau about the goodbye videos. but to be honest them not showing any of them makes it seem intentional. perhaps the videos are a lot more personal this year and too crude for the pg rating? who knows.

We should all tweet alex and bbau about the goodbye videos. but to be honest them not showing any of them makes it seem intentional. perhaps the videos are a lot more personal this year and too crude for the pg rating? who knows.

I'd suggest its more like thus far have added nothing, so not shown, Jasmines causes drama, so we will see it I'd think

I think we will now, seeing as the eliminated HM gives another HM the superpower.

Hopefully this will be the case but I'm not holding my breath.

[MENTION=11956]markie_mark23[/MENTION] [MENTION=25431]Hope4Rain[/MENTION] Señor is indeed the correct term but I'm keeping in character. :p

Hopefully this will be the case but I'm not holding my breath.

[MENTION=11956]markie_mark23[/MENTION] [MENTION=25431]Hope4Rain[/MENTION] Señor is indeed the correct term but I'm keeping in character. :p

hahahahaha OH I so adore you [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] !~

Oh give me a break Jade! Honestly!

And jasmin is correct. Jade uses her looks to get what she wants..but as someone else said, that can only take you so far. Real people dont give a shit about looks. People like Delta Goodrem and Elle McPherson are far beyond Jade in looks..but they have something she doesnt...Brains and class and theat is why they are successful. Nothing wrong with being hot..not your fault God blessed you that way. What is wrong is if you use that as your primary asset and look down upon others who might not measure up.

Back