Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Yes,
I can't remember the context, but he said he thinks dinosaurs were a made-up thing,

If someone doesn't think Dinosaurs are real, then geez what else do they think about so many things? I guess they don't think.

Story time. In Sucre in Bolvia there are dinosaur footprints. Due to geological shifts, it's essentially a cliff face with the remains of an old mud lake bed with preserved footprints. Interesting little attraction to see. The adjourning facilities have large statues of dinosaurs. Went along and visited and there were some German girls with us. They were all giggling and thought the whole thing was fake because if there were preserved Dinosaur footprints they would have already known about it. Was very strange.

He doesn't believe in having a brain either.
a brain would get in the way of his thirsty posing for the cameras lol speaking of trying too hard....he needs to take a chill pill & watch the child (already so much cooler than the adults lol)

Reactions: Kaz
I am in love with that cute baby, Malik? I think ?
Grown to toddler now he is adorable
Missing Di😪

Have you ever watched the UK Goggle?
Dour unattractive lot
Ours are way more animated and happy
Quite like the current mix
I love all things Goggle, but prefer youse guyse. The US people's couch was great but didn't continue although many of them appeared on other Bravo shows
best moments from People's couch 3

Last edited:
If someone doesn't think Dinosaurs are real, then geez what else do they think about so many things? I guess they don't think.

Story time. In Sucre in Bolvia there are dinosaur footprints. Due to geological shifts, it's essentially a cliff face with the remains of an old mud lake bed with preserved footprints. Interesting little attraction to see. The adjourning facilities have large statues of dinosaurs. Went along and visited and there were some German girls with us. They were all giggling and thought the whole thing was fake because if there were preserved Dinosaur footprints they would have already known about it. Was very strange.
humans vs dinosaurs...

I've gone off Jad. His comments are idiotic now.

They all annoy me to some degree, apart from Holly who is still comedy gold.
The wall to wall inuendos are a real deterrent.

The Silberry's are nothing without Emmie.

I've gone off Jad. His comments are idiotic now.

They all annoy me to some degree, apart from Holly who is still comedy gold.
The wall to wall inuendos are a real deterrent.

The Silberry's are nothing without Emmie.
The problem is - as I've said so many times before - they need to continuously switch up the cast. Maybe each year (2 x 10 eps seasons) they could retire two households and bring in new ones?

I was thinking the same about the Silberrys too. And don't get me started on Annastasia again.

Another thing that makes it less engaging is I guess down to the way people watch (or don't) tv these days.
It used to be that I knew every show they discussed even if I hadn't seen it.
Now they do so many that are only available on different streaming services, and I don't have a clue what they're talking about.

The problem is - as I've said so many times before - they need to continuously switch up the cast. Maybe each year (2 x 10 eps seasons) they could retire two households and bring in new ones?

I was thinking the same about the Silberrys too. And don't get me started on Annastasia again.

They don't have a particularly good track record of adding new people.

They don't have a particularly good track record of adding new people.
They sure don't. I think it's laziness. Cheaper and easier not to have to go and set up the gear at a new house, let alone find new, interesting people. I just want to not get bored with the same old routines from the participants. They need to keep it fresh to keep it interesting.

Back