Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Or the opposite.
With Kardashians and the like, it allows me to see the cringeworthy 'highlights' without ever having to endure the whole thing.
Also true. It annoys me they show so much Bachelor, Real Housewives etc, shows that I will never, ever watch. And their jokes don't even make up for my having to endure even those short segments.

I've never watched gogglebox before - the idea of watching people on the tv watching tv seems rather silly.. but then I recently thought, they sum up all the weeks shows.. & I cant be bothered watching ALL the other stuff anymore like FWAW, Block, Race etc

I think I might have to give it a go next week... just so I can catch up without watching nuthin' :roflmao:
Much of it is getting to know the people watching the programs. If you have an affinity with them it makes a difference. If you don't, then it can be pretty painful!

Much of it is getting to know the people watching the programs. If you have an affinity with them it makes a difference. If you don't, then it can be pretty painful!
Since I'm a Yank, I appreciate all the references to shows I don't know yet. Gogglebox UK aired as usual as alternative progamming to the Queen's coverage. I've avoided wasting time on shows when they discuss the finales lol

Yep, I lasted 6 minutes then turned if off.. :biggrin:

A close up of that little kid talking with his mouth full of chicken ... delightful O_O

There's been significantly less Nic-bare-feet content since I mentioned it on these forums a few months ago...

Coincidence? I think not...
🤣😜
haha feet...
Did anyone ever watch Justin TV (2007-14)?
Some had llive streams of animals
& even the hamsters had requests for
Show us your feet LOLOLOLOLOL

Nobody can look as glam as 16-year-old Tracey
🕶

306185684_5563653323715121_1531120644896639972_n.jpg

Who?????????????

The Silbrey family are vile creatures.

Are they all former working girls.

um...The Daily Mail is not a great resource, but their stories seem legitimate to me...

Umm
I am talking about their thirst & talking about sex. And what they would do with such & such. If a male said some of the things they do, people would be boycotting etc

Back