Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

They made The Delpechitra family seem interesting.
HOORAY!

giphy.gif

Been boring for years.

Only watched this episode for the memorial to Di. And that was disappointing
It's got so samey because they don't switch up the participants enough. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they need to swap out a household or two every season to keep it fresh. Anastasia is like a turd that won't flush.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaz
It's got so samey because they don't switch up the participants enough. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they need to swap out a household or two every season to keep it fresh. Anastasia is like a turd that won't flush.

But they can keep making Greek jokes!!!

To each their own, I thought the tribute was great. It was also received well on social media, I have seen many comments saying they loved it. And the show still rates very well so I can understand the producers being reluctant to make many changes, it was the highest rated non news/game show program last night, if it ain't broke why fix it.

To each their own, I thought the tribute was great. It was also received well on social media, I have seen many comments saying they loved it.

Well if social media said it was great, that means it was shit.

I've never watched gogglebox before - the idea of watching people on the tv watching tv seems rather silly.. but then I recently thought, they sum up all the weeks shows.. & I cant be bothered watching ALL the other stuff anymore like FWAW, Block, Race etc

I think I might have to give it a go next week... just so I can catch up without watching nuthin' :roflmao:

Back