Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Has anyone seen the kid show.....not me, Teddy boy I have seen elsewhere he so lovely
Otherwise show sounds crap

...I've managed to watch one and a half episodes and that was it for me... there are some genuinely nice kids on there but it's outweighed by too many precocious brats for me... it's not my 'cup of tea' that's for sure kxk... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
me too. I've been trying to get my friends to gift me tins of Ortiz for ages. Sadly no one has ever taken the hint. I know that nearly $20 for a little tin seems expensive, but....

...one does have to have one's little 'indulgencies' at times doesn't one Desertsands?... afterall... we do deserve them don't we?... lol!... cheers.

...David Attenborough is an amazing man... I love his voice and any show that he hosts whatsoever... he was amazingly funny on the Graham Norton show once... cheers.

Imust be the only person on earth cannot abide Attenborough & his nature stuff, his voice annoys me
I may be an alien
Go away BUGS eww

There is a gourmet goats cheese in some woolies, in a little round wooden container, mmmmmm, varies between $10-17

...I cannot eat Goats Cheese... I just can't... I tried some once... just the once!... lol!... cheers.

...Anastasia's cracked a few good funny one's tonight... sometimes I have to watch the episode two times because I miss so much at times lol!... it's true... men can't multi task because I cannot type and watch the TV at the same time lol!... cheers.

Back