Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...evenin' all... (if anyone else is here)... lol!... they're talking about body waxing lol!... funny as!... cheers.

...aw shit!... they're reviewing my most hated show... 'The Block'... I hate Scott Cam just as much as I do Karl Stiffynodick!... grrrrr!... cheers.

...haha!... Symon and Adam say so many things that I would say and think like me at times... they'd be fun to have as mates methinks!... cheers.

...I watched that 'Bushranger' show and it went into great depth as what happened... but to be honest... it was a tad bit boring for me though... especially when the distant relatives met... it did my head in when that woman wouldn't stop speaking... cheers.

...I must be about the only person in Australia that didn't think much of Michael Hutchence from INXS... I could never have watched that show... cheers.

Nup me neither

...haha!... welcome Beachsands... it's great that you eventually found this thread sweetness... how is your friend the sweet Mary?... are you okay tonight?... I didn't really get the chance to ask you in 'The Bachelorette' thread because it was so full on... cheers.

...I watched 'The Grand Tour' with the boys... it was great!... that trio is so good together... and I'm not even a 'car' person lol!... cheers.

...haha!... welcome Beachsands... it's great that you eventually found this thread sweetness... how is your friend the sweet Mary?... are you okay tonight?... I didn't really get the chance to ask you in 'The Bachelorette' thread because it was so full on... cheers.
Saw her today. She was in good spirits, but getting weaker I think.

...I agree... why would anyone give out their bank details over the phone?... I just laugh at them in those calls just before the words "go fuck yourself!" roll out just as I hang up lol!... cheers.

...'Millionaire Matchmaker' eh?... it looks like one of the shittiest concepts for a show ever lol!... cheers.

Back