Skip to main content

Goals / Dreams

i don't really have any goals and dreams for myself. i'm far too much of a nothing for that. however i do wish and hope that the people i care about deeply continue to achieve their goals and dreams.

i don't really have any goals and dreams for myself. i'm far too much of a nothing for that. however i do wish and hope that the people i care about deeply continue to achieve their goals and dreams.
Try re-reading what you posted in the second post in this thread or were they just for that year?

if i did have a goal for the new year it would be to try and reach 40,000 posts. Tough but i think i can do it.

It's that time of year again!

My goals for 2017 is to nurse in a new area, to spend time with family and friends, landscape my back yard, reprint the pool and to save 10k
Wow!

Nurse in a new area, tick

Spend time with family and friends, tick

Landscape the backyard, tick

Resurface the pool (I am assuming that's what I meant), tick

Save 10k, only saved $5500, given we are almost in August I need to tighten the purse stings.

I had some lofty goals for this year but I didn't achieve them all, I achieved the best one though!!

In 2017 I need to move to a bigger better home, I would like to buy a place but it's not really a possibility in Sydney so I will have to assess whether renting or relocating slightly out of Sydney proves best.

Beyond that my general goals are to spend time with my tiny boy and my other loved ones, take more photos, spend more time outdoors, drink more water and finally finish this ginormous box of protein powder that I've been sitting on all year.
How are you going with your 2017 goals?

How are you going with your 2017 goals?

Hmmm I could be doing better. I have out the house goal on the back burner for now, but we are outgrowing this place already.

I am drinking "more" water and spending "more" time outdoors, but both are still in small amounts.

Oh but I finally finished the protein powder!

Thanks for the reminders actually, I will try address all of these things.

Reactions: Tee
Hmmm I could be doing better. I have out the house goal on the back burner for now, but we are outgrowing this place already.

I am drinking "more" water and spending "more" time outdoors, but both are still in small amounts.

Oh but I finally finished the protein powder!

Thanks for the reminders actually, I will try address all of these things.
It's actually interesting to look back and be rereminded. I am now determined to see my financial goal by this years end!

Back