Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were driving on roads in Victoria (not a toll rd but had a 110km speed limit). There was a cop who had pulled somebody over ahead, and the car in front of us decided to slow to 30km because the cop was there. As my partner and I both said, wouldn't that just make a cop think 'why are they so determined not to get pulled over - what are they hiding?'

So maybe in your scenario above they had something to hide?

It happens every time I use a toll road. I think they are just stupid and can't read

One of my pet hates along with procrastinators at roundabouts.

Oh my god, I hate that! It's like...why aren't they capable of judging the roundabout before they get there? It's ridiculous.

Also, there's a street near my house that has those like...little speed bumps...the kind that are just enough to stop people from 'driving dangerously' or whatever. Anyway, I was on that road the other day and in front of me was this four wheel drive that was going over the speed bumps like, so slow, and it pissed me off so much because like...omg they have a four wheel drive in the suburbs which makes no sense as it is, and they're struggling to get themselves over a small speed bump. Like, oh no the harsh terrain of suburbia is too tough for them! Better be careful!

It's so dumb. I hate driving before 11pm tbh; I can't stand other people on the roads.

Sorry to interject with this totally random pic of the day. Am I alone in thinking what I am thinking?

8b5847ab7272f613a8d5c8779c0e9582.jpg

If you're thinking he shouldn't've started Prozis (whatever that is), then no: you're not alone.

I'm thinking, he was perfect before, now he's some kind of badly proportioned mutant, it's a shame.

He looked healthier before

Oh good. I was thinking he was totally hot in the first pic (with the extra 10kg), and grotesque afterwards. But all the things you guys said too!

(And in case anyone's wondering, I was googling for images for the Count to 10,000 thread. No, really)

Ok, got to be honest, I thought it was the lack of, er... endowment?, we were talking about

I don't find either pic attractive
overly muscly physiques really don't do it for me

also whats with the saggy skin on lower abs? ACK!!!!

I find most bodybuilder before and after pics not that great, or at least the before is almost always better. Especially with females.

I hope we didn't scare him away! Hopefully he's ok, maybe this forum is too bachelorette heavy for him right now.
I hope not either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back