Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one pair of sunnies ... And about 3 or 4 pairs of shoes :)

I live in thongs whenever I can get away with it. Not a shoe fan at all.

I have 5 shoe racks full... and 4 pairs on their way.........
tumblr_lu3eidveuZ1qcv5b8.gif

I have been so domestic today!

Clean house, plants watered, linen cupboard sorted. Going to put up my Christmas tree tomorrow, which is always a love filled task.

I am actually finding myself relieved that BB is over for another year so I can get my life back.

Oh and whinge time, what sort of fucked up time is 5pm to meet for dinner?! I mean seriously?! I'm going out for Indian for dinner/afternoon tea today with a few girls from work, and guess what?! Dreamy McEducator is coming! One man with 6 women!

I have been so domestic today!

Clean house, plants watered, linen cupboard sorted. Going to put up my Christmas tree tomorrow, which is always a love filled task.

I am actually finding myself relieved that BB is over for another year so I can get my life back.

Oh and whinge time, what sort of fucked up time is 5pm to meet for dinner?! I mean seriously?! I'm going out for Indian for dinner/afternoon tea today with a few girls from work, and guess what?! Dreamy McEducator is coming! One man with 6 women!
Keeping yourself busy Trala luv....

Indian, yumm... papadams 'n curry :hungry:

I've been putting off listing a tonne of junk around the garage on Ebay but today I did it, well still doing it - so far its taken 6 hours.... Still have a few more items to put on - the bloody things better sell :eek:

Reactions: Tee
Happy birthday beautiful @mutleyp! Hope your day was full of fun!!:kiss:

A sneaky log in before leaving work. So pissed I didn't get to share finale with all you lovely people. Storm damage and a power surge at our house has left us off the air for the next little while. Missing all of you, will be able to drop in soon I hope.

Hope all is well in your world @Noonah19 :)

Keeping yourself busy Trala luv....

Indian, yumm... papadams 'n curry :hungry:

I've been putting off listing a tonne of junk around the garage on Ebay but today I did it, well still doing it - so far its taken 6 hours.... Still have a few more items to put on - the bloody things better sell :eek:
Going to the place at Burnside.

Never eaten there before so I will give you the heads up later.

I love ebay for selling my clothes when I am sick of them. If only paypal and ebay didn't rape you in costs.[DOUBLEPOST=1417069233][/DOUBLEPOST]
You guys are still here! :) :cry:
You're becoming quite the little over emotional bipolar bear!

Take a look at the start date of this thread. We never fucking leave.

You're becoming quite the little over emotional bipolar bear!

Take a look at the start date of this thread. We never fucking leave.

I've always been a little over emotional!!!!! I just start crying over things like Penny did a lot in the big brother house. Perhaps that made me love her even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back