Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How insane is Melbourne's wind today?! :eek:

Wind is the devil. My nightmares are made of not being able to make it to safety cos of strong, strong wind. Trying to burp a newborn and the wind pain cry breaks my heart. And I always get zapped when its warm n windy!

Wind is the devil. My nightmares are made of not being able to make it to safety cos of strong, strong wind. Trying to burp a newborn and the wind pain cry breaks my heart. And I always get zapped when its warm n windy!

DO NOT GO THROUGH THE TWISTER EXPERIENCE AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IF YOU EVER GO.

Not sure why that was the first thing that popped into my head, but yeah, if the wind is not your friend, the Twister Experience will leave you in a permanent state of disrepair...

Poor Daisy knows how you feel...
cow-in-a-tornado-from-the-movie-Twister.gif

Guess where I'm off to this afternoon?!?!

Jamie Oliver's MINISTRY OF FOOD - Gonna cook up a storm (at least that's what I'm expecting!!) No idea what we're cooking yet, but who wants a serving?!
[MENTION=29803]mutleyp[/MENTION] - If it's a vegetarian dish, I promise you'll get first dibs ;)

Jamie Oliver's MINISTRY OF FOOD - Gonna cook up a storm (at least that's what I'm expecting!!) No idea what we're cooking yet, but who wants a serving?!
[MENTION=29803]mutleyp[/MENTION] - If it's a vegetarian dish, I promise you'll get first dibs ;)

13-i-need-to-know-gif_223722.gif

More deets! What did you cook us for dinner?:D

How insane is Melbourne's wind today?! :eek:

Disgustingly revolting is my description!!!

Naww! :D I hope it was veg! :p Was it amazing??? I hope you loved it

[video=youtube;6OwIPS_nch0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6OwIPS_nch0[/video]

Michael Jackson Cereal Commercial - YouTube
How seedy is that whole ad?! :eek: hahaha

Was it an actual ad, or just a spoof on some "funny" skit show? Coz I can't imagine it being a real ad where they're basically dissing the cereal the whole time :p

Naww! :D I hope it was veg! :p Was it amazing??? I hope you loved it

Okay...
tumblr_m0js96igG31qkp65ho1_500.gif

I have some good news & some bad news.

Good news - it was vegetarian... Bad news... the class was all about EGGS and we made a frittata!

It was a pretty basic class, but I learnt some new things. I can now make poached eggs! And the PERFECT scrambled eggs without using milk or cream. Woot!

Okay...
tumblr_m0js96igG31qkp65ho1_500.gif

I have some good news & some bad news.

Good news - it was vegetarian... Bad news... the class was all about EGGS and we made a frittata!

It was a pretty basic class, but I learnt some new things. I can now make poached eggs! And the PERFECT scrambled eggs without using milk or cream. Woot!

TennantBrilliant.gif

Sounds great! I love a good frittata! But I need to use those little egg poacher bags when i try & poach eggs.

TennantBrilliant.gif

Sounds great! I love a good frittata! But I need to use those little egg poacher bags when i try & poach eggs.

Naww... you're lovely...

But you don't need no egg poacher bags. Boil your water until there's bubbles on the bottom and turn it back a bit. Add salt! Then, with a wide ended wooden spoon, make a 'whirlpool' in the water, and in one swift motion, place you cracked egg in the middle.

PERFECTO :D

Naww... you're lovely...

But you don't need no egg poacher bags. Boil your water until there's bubbles on the bottom and turn it back a bit. Add salt! Then, with a wide ended wooden spoon, make a 'whirlpool' in the water, and in one swift motion, place you cracked egg in the middle.

PERFECTO :D

See, you say perfecto & I get mess :( I don't think i get the swirl action quite right :\ BUT with these little bags, it's fool proof ;):p

I've cracked the 700 mark guys! Give me some GIF LOVIN' :D here's looking at you [MENTION=24065]el'coopo[/MENTION] [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] [MENTION=29803]mutleyp[/MENTION] & [MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION] :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back