Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know Words With Friends is pretty antiquated but whatevs I was playing it just before and some random started a game with me and proceeded to chat. Within minutes he had asked for me to send him pics and told me how horny he was. Is this a thing?! I feel so violated haha, I just wanted to play an innocent words game.
Was your first word hot, slide or bedroom?!

Because as an obvious deviant, and in our defence, sometimes words you might find innocent send us mixed signals.

I had a guy play the word "slip" which I very obviously interpreted to be "send me a nipple shot". My word ban lifts come February.

So I know Words With Friends is pretty antiquated but whatevs I was playing it just before and some random started a game with me and proceeded to chat. Within minutes he had asked for me to send him pics and told me how horny he was. Is this a thing?! I feel so violated haha, I just wanted to play an innocent words game.

tumblr_nxr8pzSQwn1riyssjo1_400.gif

My mother plays Words. I'm wondering now what she's been getting up to.

Oh my God!

How bitter is Bluefish since she broke up with Shitty?

She needs more sugar in her latte stat!
We haven't broken up...I'm absorbed in your room clearing riveting roster adventures, wondering what roster changes will come next!

Was your first word hot, slide or bedroom?!

Because as an obvious deviant, and in our defence, sometimes words you might find innocent send us mixed signals.

I had a guy play the word "slip" which I very obviously interpreted to be "send me a nipple shot". My word ban lifts come February.

Hahaha... i see where I went wrong. On a related tangent, the UK English version accepts cunt as a word!

tumblr_nxr8pzSQwn1riyssjo1_400.gif

My mother plays Words. I'm wondering now what she's been getting up to.

As well you should! I told my mother about this experience and she says it is a regular occurrence for her with young guys looking for a cougar. She takes more offence to the cougar part (despite it being accurate) than the attempts at cyber sex.

Oh my God!

How bitter is Bluefish since she broke up with Shitty?

She needs more sugar in her latte stat!
Oooooo. More works of bitter fiction by you. The obsession is clearly yours. Sisterly-hood rejection must dwell deeply in your bitter psyche, only to be followed by your mate's Playschool, soft targeting and leg cocking this morning. 1984.

Why are you putting yourself in that position?

Our sellers let the Real Estate handle the viewings and the sale. They made sure they were always out when we looked at the house, and we negotiated price by haggling through the agent.

Step back and let the Real Estate handle it. Make them earn their commission!!

I didn't put myself in that position - I had never met the guy - he just came into my work and just started talking at me - I was really busy at the time and tried to remove myself from the conversation! I didn't want to talk to him at all!

I am always out, when People are coming through - oh except today with the rude people turned up 3/4 hr earlier that the time appointed!!!!!

Interesting times, when you are trying to sell a property.

I was confronted at my place of work by a 'viewer' that was trying to be in my 'EAR' and demoting the property, whilst working for my boss!
There is work to be done (renovations in progress) but what this guy was chucking at me was over the top!!!!!!!!

And for all to hear ..............

F'ing Dick Head ......

Sighs :(

Why are you putting yourself in that position?

Our sellers let the Real Estate handle the viewings and the sale. They made sure they were always out when we looked at the house, and we negotiated price by haggling through the agent.

Step back and let the Real Estate handle it. Make them earn their commission!!

Just to clarify the situation, I was just trying to create a discussion, about how others try to do another over .....

The Viewer - CAME - to my work place, where I am employed by someone else. Now, I could have told him to Fuck Off, if it was my business - and yes it was my business, but NOT in my Business .......

He Viewed and then 1 Week later came to me, at my J.O.B to tell me what he thought.

I was not there when he trounced though my home.

So, why am I putting myself in that postion you ask?

I didn't - well I sort of did, because I have a place to sell ...... and I did also, because I went to work ..... BUT I did not put myself in the position to be confronted, whilst doing my J.O.B for anothers business ..........

Oooooo. More works of bitter fiction by you. The obsession is clearly yours. Sisterly-hood rejection must dwell deeply in your bitter psyche, only to be followed by your mate's Playschool, soft targeting and leg cocking this morning. 1984.
Well look at you!

I can almost imagine you, flushed, covered in Cheezel dust and pounding on your keys with irritated displeasure.

Your online personality has really changed since you joined this forum. I remember the days when you seemed happy. If you look back at my post history you will see I have maintained my caustic self righteous pain in the arseness from the beginning, where you have really grown into yours. I like it though, your constant shades of indignation really brings out the colour of your eyes.

"We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them" George Orwell 1984

Welcome to the team sistagirl.

I didn't put myself in that position - I had never met the guy - he just came into my work and just started talking at me - I was really busy at the time and tried to remove myself from the conversation! I didn't want to talk to him at all!

I am always out, when People are coming through - oh except today with the rude people turned up 3/4 hr earlier that the time appointed!!!!!
In that case, I would speak to your realtor, because if you don't know him and if we assume he is not psychic, how on earth did he know your name, or recognise you, or your place of employment?!

Just to clarify the situation, I was just trying to create a discussion, about how others try to do another over .....

The Viewer - CAME - to my work place, where I am employed by someone else. Now, I could have told him to Fuck Off, if it was my business - and yes it was my business, but NOT in my Business .......

He Viewed and then 1 Week later came to me, at my J.O.B to tell me what he thought.

I was not there when he trounced though my home.

So, why am I putting myself in that postion you ask?

I didn't - well I sort of did, because I have a place to sell ...... and I did also, because I went to work ..... BUT I did not put myself in the position to be confronted, whilst doing my J.O.B for anothers business ..........
Just to clarify, my response is the knock on effect to you trying to create a discussion.

You don't need to become hysterical and tell him to "fuck off". Personally I would have quite simply told him I am obviously very busy, if he has questions regarding the property to call the realtor. End of discussion.

Well someone put you in the position, Deb. Given he knew your name, what you looked like and where you work. If it wasn't you, I would be asking your realtor why he is freely sharing your private information.

Good morning OT thread!

I love waking up and oozing pompous self righteousness first thing in the morning!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back